How does powering up the Skull of Corruption work?!

#1ShockWav3Posted 1/18/2012 11:18:15 AM
I've been creeping around zapping sleeping people around Markarth but nothing has changed. There's a message that comes on my TV every time I use it on someone who is asleep but the beginning is cut of because it's off screen and it disappears so fast I can't figure out what it's saying.
---
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
#2ShockWav3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2012 11:49:38 AM
bump
---
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
#3Citrate1007Posted 1/18/2012 11:52:02 AM
I haven't messed around with it, but I have to assume it is similar to Nimara's ring. If so try having it equiped and pickpocketing a sleeping person to see if there is a box that pops up to ask if you want to recharge or loot.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#4SilvrusPosted 1/18/2012 11:54:56 AM
Powering it with people's dreams is supposed to make the enchantment stronger.
#5ShockWav3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2012 12:09:40 PM
How many people because I feel like I've done a lot and still nothing? Does it give you some kind of message, does Vermina talk to you like Mephala with the ebony blade?
---
#6SilvrusPosted 1/18/2012 12:28:50 PM
ShockWav3 posted...
How many people because I feel like I've done a lot and still nothing? Does it give you some kind of message, does Vermina talk to you like Mephala with the ebony blade?

I don't know exactly how many.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skull_of_Corruption