How does powering up the Skull of Corruption work?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How does powering up the Skull of Corruption work?!

User Info: ShockWav3

ShockWav3
5 years ago#1
I've been creeping around zapping sleeping people around Markarth but nothing has changed. There's a message that comes on my TV every time I use it on someone who is asleep but the beginning is cut of because it's off screen and it disappears so fast I can't figure out what it's saying.
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox

ShockWav3
5 years ago#2
bump
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox

User Info: Citrate1007

Citrate1007
5 years ago#3
I haven't messed around with it, but I have to assume it is similar to Nimara's ring. If so try having it equiped and pickpocketing a sleeping person to see if there is a box that pops up to ask if you want to recharge or loot.
Relax, it's just a game.

User Info: Silvrus

Silvrus
5 years ago#4
Powering it with people's dreams is supposed to make the enchantment stronger.

ShockWav3
5 years ago#5
How many people because I feel like I've done a lot and still nothing? Does it give you some kind of message, does Vermina talk to you like Mephala with the ebony blade?

User Info: Silvrus

Silvrus
5 years ago#6
ShockWav3 posted...
How many people because I feel like I've done a lot and still nothing? Does it give you some kind of message, does Vermina talk to you like Mephala with the ebony blade?

I don't know exactly how many.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skull_of_Corruption
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How does powering up the Skull of Corruption work?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived