House Decorating Guide: How to Move and Drag Items to Customize your Skyrim Home

masterpug53
Posted: 4/30/2012 3:13:45 PM
Eh, sorry nolinc, but I'm not very familiar with those issues; I only recently found out what the problem was with the two dagger cases in the Hjerim master bedroom (I'm playing unpatched, as any respectable necromancer should), but fortunately I noticed the problem right away and reloaded before it became permanent.

EDIT though I'm pretty sure that your problem with the Ebony Blade is universal - I seem to recall the wiki entry mentioning even that it will never stay on a rack. If you don't use it very often, you might try hand-placing it on a shelf or something, though if it refuses to stay on a rack it might end up being a trouble item like Haelga's statue or the Gray Fox bust.

---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
Previous Versions
masterpug53
Posted: 4/30/2012 3:09:58 PM
Eh, sorry nolinc, but I'm not very familiar with those issues; I only recently found out what the problem was with the two dagger cases in the Hjerim master bedroom (I'm playing unpatched, as any respectable necromancer should), but fortunately I noticed the problem right away and reloaded before it became permanent.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.

No Action Available

No actions are currently available to you with this message.