House Decorating Guide: How to Move and Drag Items to Customize your Skyrim Home

#111masterpug53(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2012 11:36:49 AMmessage detail
The Staff of Magnus might not universally be a trouble item, but it's bugged out on me on both playthroughs in which I've put it on a rack / plaque. I am playing patchless though, so maybe the patch(es) actually fixed something.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#112gwwakPosted 5/26/2012 4:31:42 PMmessage detail
Thanks for the info.
---
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
#113Sophies_DadPosted 6/9/2012 1:03:34 AMmessage detail
*tag* I always end of decorating to an extreme in Elder games, this could be worth having when I have all the housing.
#114masterpug53(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2012 5:34:25 PMmessage detail
Well, great news folks *extreme sarcasm*

Just when you thought Skyrim's move-drag feature couldn't get any more tedious, patch 1.6 has apparently changed things so that most items are now grabbed at the ****ing bottom rather than the center...because it only makes sense that you want to have all your bottles and goblets and potions and bowls of soup lying face down wherever you put them.

There is almost no way to place half of the game's items properly now.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#115ProjectX26Posted 6/17/2012 1:17:46 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#116lordgamingtonVPosted 6/18/2012 11:43:42 PMmessage detail
PsychoD_Boy posted...
I made the mistake of putting 6 large baskets in the master bedroom in the Dawnstar Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary and filling them with soul gems. I left the sanctuary and came back a couple hours later to find all of the soul gems scattered around the room and the baskets nowhere to be found.

Damn basket thieves...
---
They say that a dead man tells no tales. I disagree. They tell tales all the time, we just have to learn to listen.
#117tsunamizeroPosted 6/19/2012 11:08:43 PMmessage detail
ProjectX26 posted...
bump

....Really?
---
The apple may not fall far from the tree, but coconuts can cross oceans.
Gamertag: tsunamizero02
#118lilklawPosted 6/24/2012 3:11:08 PMmessage detail
Thanks for the guide. Glad this was stickied. Because i was decorating my new Hjerim home by filling the container with gems, so i dropped them all, placed them in, and then put dragon claws on shelves (because IMO they look awesome) And when i left, i heard about stuff falling. I went back in AND IT WAS ALL OVER THE FLOOR! So i read this, and now i have to re do it all...
---
---
You say Insanity, I say Intelligence
#119Suikoden420Posted 7/13/2012 11:27:57 AMmessage detail
Just finished decorating so I set the controller down. Then I accidentally hit Unrelenting Force and blow the **** out of everything. lol
---
Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.
#120Zegma310Posted 7/13/2012 1:38:49 PMmessage detail
Just in case anyone hasn't pointed it out both The Ebony Blade and Volendrung will both fall off weapon plaques
---
GT: UmPumpsAssassin DD Pawn: Scath Ciche
Nickles is money too, come on guys...