House Decorating Guide: How to Move and Drag Items to Customize your Skyrim Home

#61StockpileThomasPosted 1/27/2012 10:43:09 AMmessage detail

Nice! Thanks indeed and thanks for bumping i wouldn't have seen it otherwise. I didn't know about the reloading the cell trick and was dropping items in the place i wanted them, it was hellish and i had given up decorating because of it, now i can finally put stuff on shelves and properly decorate! Thanks mucho mucho indeedico!! :)

#62chris3145Posted 1/27/2012 10:48:25 AMmessage detail
masterpug53 posted...
chris3145 posted...
Are you going to bump this incessantly until it reaches 500 posts or what?

Yup. Is that a problem?

You could at least pretend to be replying to other people's posts instead of just typing the word bump. Excessive bumping is a moddable offense.
---
Leeroy Jenkins tries to rescue the hostages:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Ttw0Tz7kY
#63masterpug53(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2012 12:04:36 PMmessage detail(edited)
chris3145 posted...
masterpug53 posted...You could at least pretend to be replying to other people's posts instead of just typing the word bump. Excessive bumping is a moddable offense.

Alright, since you seem to have a real burning problem with this, I'll give you a less sarcastic answer - as a poster just pointed out, I'm keeping it bumped so that people can find it more easily. This will hopefully lead to it getting stickied, which will make the information even more obvious, as well as making it easier on me in the long run - saying 'check the sticky' is easier than digging up this link every time someone has a question about it.

If I cared about having a 500-post topic, I'd toss of an incendiary one-liner; if I wanted to write a guide to help people with a number of problems to which the solutions are not very obvious and to make that information readily available, I'd do and will continue to do exactly what I'm doing.

EDIT ...and there! Problem solved.

---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#64chris3145Posted 1/27/2012 12:09:26 PMmessage detail
If you repeatedly post nothing more than the word "bump", it comes across as you saying "I'm not reading anything you post, but I want you to read what I post". It's quite annoying.
If you say something that's as simple as a "You're welcome" to somebody who thanked you for the topic, it's not annoying.

See the previously stickied topics. They posted more than the just word bump.
---
Leeroy Jenkins tries to rescue the hostages:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Ttw0Tz7kY
#65TheFifthPersonPosted 1/27/2012 12:22:35 PMmessage detail

If you repeatedly post nothing more than the word "bump", it comes across as you saying "I'm not reading anything you post, but I want you to read what I post". It's quite annoying.
If you say something that's as simple as a "You're welcome" to somebody who thanked you for the topic, it's not annoying.

Stop being so pedantic, it really doesn't matter.
---
Crabdom
http://lostfacts.net/boards/index.php
#66masterpug53(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2012 2:15:32 PMmessage detail
chris3145 posted...

Wow. Let it go, dude.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#67shadowmoses2121Posted 1/27/2012 6:55:48 PMmessage detail
Awesome, another masterpug guide!
#68nucshadowPosted 1/27/2012 9:56:39 PMmessage detail
Finally stickied... TY
#69Silver1717Posted 1/28/2012 10:20:56 AMmessage detail
Why is this stickied? This is so lame
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a narcissistic nihilist with a god complex]
#70TheFifthPersonPosted 1/28/2012 10:32:54 AMmessage detail

Why is this stickied? This is so lame

Because it was requested to be stickied by a large number of users and a lead moderator judged it as sticky worthy.

So yeah, go away.
---
Crabdom
http://lostfacts.net/boards/index.php