House Decorating Guide: How to Move and Drag Items to Customize your Skyrim Home

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. House Decorating Guide: How to Move and Drag Items to Customize your Skyrim Home
3 years ago#71
TheFifthPerson posted...
Why is this stickied? This is so lame
Because it was requested to be stickied by a large number of users and a lead moderator judged it as sticky worthy.

So yeah, go away.

I'd much rather prefer if this was taken down so I could see actual helpful threads. That Wabbajack one was pure gold.

Besides, this thread consists of bumps anyways
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a narcissistic nihilist with a god complex]
It was stickied because of the first few posts. And if you don't like it you can just ignore it. If it really annoys you you can request its removal although I don't know how far you'll get with that.
---
Crabdom
http://lostfacts.net/boards/index.php
3 years ago#73
Probably not too far

I seriously don't think we need a sticky about picking up items and dragging them around with the A button
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a narcissistic nihilist with a god complex]
3 years ago#74
Silver1717 posted...
I seriously don't think we need a sticky about picking up items and dragging them around with the A button

Good for you.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.

Stickied and it annoyed some scrubs, bonus points!

Just popped in to say thanks, my house is looking awesome! :)

3 years ago#76
Good guide. I always thought it would be cool to make a wall or floor completely out of solid dwemer metal...Stack them like you would bricks. Maybe with large dwemer struts as decorations on the sides.
---
"Let's play a game. I ask you some questions, and for every stupid answer you give, I pull the trigger." - Misato w/ a gun pointed at someone's head.
3 years ago#77
Could you post this on the faqs portion of this site??? Please
I feel It may make it easier for other readers
---
Fight? No, Chuck Norris does not fight...he FUS RO DAH's
Gamertag: GhostlyComa add me :)
3 years ago#78
I'm gonna guess not, but does anyone here know of a way to sort out the weapon plaques in Hjerm?
Just moved EVERYTHING(~4000) of my stuff out of Solitude only to discover i couldnt make my house look pretty with weapons.

On another note, does anyone here ever go out of the basement of the solitude house? i wasnt using upstairs at all.

and nice guide
While i was playing my game all of a sudden my health magic stamina gold and the date and time are gone,i cant see any of these things at all anymore is it something in settings or another issue i have?
3 years ago#80
Hey a sticky that actually deserves to be a sticky! About time Skyrim board.
---
Trust not the words of a poet, as he is born to seduce. Yet for poetry to seize the heart, it must ring with the chimes of truth.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. House Decorating Guide: How to Move and Drag Items to Customize your Skyrim Home

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.