House Decorating Guide: How to Move and Drag Items to Customize your Skyrim Home

#71Silver1717Posted 1/28/2012 10:40:38 AMmessage detail
TheFifthPerson posted...
Why is this stickied? This is so lame
Because it was requested to be stickied by a large number of users and a lead moderator judged it as sticky worthy.

So yeah, go away.

I'd much rather prefer if this was taken down so I could see actual helpful threads. That Wabbajack one was pure gold.

Besides, this thread consists of bumps anyways
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a narcissistic nihilist with a god complex]
#72TheFifthPersonPosted 1/28/2012 10:45:57 AMmessage detail
It was stickied because of the first few posts. And if you don't like it you can just ignore it. If it really annoys you you can request its removal although I don't know how far you'll get with that.
---
Crabdom
http://lostfacts.net/boards/index.php
#73Silver1717Posted 1/28/2012 10:52:43 AMmessage detail
Probably not too far

I seriously don't think we need a sticky about picking up items and dragging them around with the A button
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a narcissistic nihilist with a god complex]
#74masterpug53(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2012 2:26:52 PMmessage detail
Silver1717 posted...
I seriously don't think we need a sticky about picking up items and dragging them around with the A button

Good for you.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#75StockpileThomasPosted 1/29/2012 8:19:55 AMmessage detail

Stickied and it annoyed some scrubs, bonus points!

Just popped in to say thanks, my house is looking awesome! :)

#76BalPosted 1/29/2012 12:27:38 PMmessage detail
Good guide. I always thought it would be cool to make a wall or floor completely out of solid dwemer metal...Stack them like you would bricks. Maybe with large dwemer struts as decorations on the sides.
---
"Let's play a game. I ask you some questions, and for every stupid answer you give, I pull the trigger." - Misato w/ a gun pointed at someone's head.
#77Beldum555Posted 1/29/2012 3:24:33 PMmessage detail
Could you post this on the faqs portion of this site??? Please
I feel It may make it easier for other readers
---
Fight? No, Chuck Norris does not fight...he FUS RO DAH's
Gamertag: GhostlyComa add me :)
#78metatrongrhm1Posted 1/29/2012 3:48:15 PMmessage detail
I'm gonna guess not, but does anyone here know of a way to sort out the weapon plaques in Hjerm?
Just moved EVERYTHING(~4000) of my stuff out of Solitude only to discover i couldnt make my house look pretty with weapons.

On another note, does anyone here ever go out of the basement of the solitude house? i wasnt using upstairs at all.

and nice guide
#79TARHEELSRULE987Posted 1/29/2012 3:51:08 PMmessage detail
While i was playing my game all of a sudden my health magic stamina gold and the date and time are gone,i cant see any of these things at all anymore is it something in settings or another issue i have?
#80RebelElite791Posted 1/29/2012 7:59:25 PMmessage detail
Hey a sticky that actually deserves to be a sticky! About time Skyrim board.
---
Trust not the words of a poet, as he is born to seduce. Yet for poetry to seize the heart, it must ring with the chimes of truth.