Master Destruction Spells

#1ghostsniper7676Posted 1/21/2012 11:55:54 PM
So recently I've learned that trainers are actually different levels (never payed attention before) How do I buy the master and expert spells? The expert destruction teacher never has them that I know of, and where are the Master? Do you have to have a certain level of destruction to be able to buy them or something?
---
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}========
#2cannabassassinPosted 1/22/2012 12:02:24 AM
Yea as you raise your dest skill, they will unlock. Not sure at what level they unlock though.

If you're playing on master difficulty, i wouldn't get your hopes up for the master level dest spells. They're kinda lame. The adept/expert ones are plenty fine though.
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries
#3Force59Posted 1/22/2012 12:03:56 AM
you have to be level 75 and 100 in destruction to get the expert and master level destruction spells unlocked. but you can't buy the master ones you have to go to The College of Winterhold and talk to the destruction trainer and you will get a quest that will end up giving you the master destruction spells. which are not that good IMO. here is the quest for the master destruction spells http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Destruction_Ritual_Spell
---
May the force be with you.
#4ghostsniper7676(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2012 12:07:48 AM
Ahh thats what I've heard. I just want the fire one, i forgot the name, the one where you can conjure two badass dudes as well but i forgot the name of what they are and the spell as well lol
---
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}========
#5iamcrazylukePosted 1/22/2012 1:04:19 AM
ghostsniper7676 posted...
Ahh thats what I've heard. I just want the fire one, i forgot the name, the one where you can conjure two badass dudes as well but i forgot the name of what they are and the spell as well lol

i believe u mean the perk twin souls and the spell conjure dremora lord
---
Official Talos of the Skyrim board (360)