Do only Nords go to Sovngarde?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Do only Nords go to Sovngarde?

User Info: BigSLM1993

BigSLM1993
5 years ago#1
Technically, Imperials and Nords share ancestry unless i am mistaken. So is it possible for an Imperial to go to Sovngarde as well?

User Info: lunarsword

lunarsword
5 years ago#2
yeah

SPOILERS
-
-
-
-
-
-
play as an Imperial and finish the main quest
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/mygames/index.html?user=lunarsword
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive

User Info: newNAPOLEAN

newNAPOLEAN
5 years ago#3
i dont really think so.....cause only Nords are cool enought to get to go to an awesome place like Sovengarde
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig. Have more questions about Crabdom? go here http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php

User Info: Dreadsword101

Dreadsword101
5 years ago#4
It seems that only Nords go to Sovengarde (with the exception of the dragonborn if he/she is not a nord, not a werewolf, did not join the Darkbrotherhood and didn't become a nightingale) since you can only find Nords in Sovengarde.

User Info: Rikashi

Rikashi
5 years ago#5
What about legate Rikke than? You can find her in Sovngarde too if you finish the civil war quest beforehand, and I think she is an Imperial.

User Info: Mr_Pipboy

Mr_Pipboy
5 years ago#6
Rikashi posted...
What about legate Rikke than? You can find her in Sovngarde too if you finish the civil war quest beforehand, and I think she is an Imperial.

She's a Nord.

User Info: Dreadsword101

Dreadsword101
5 years ago#7
Rikashi posted...

No, she is a nord.

User Info: MarioLink77

MarioLink77
5 years ago#8

hey shes a nord
candlejack is a pretty cool guy, eh kidnaps peo-

User Info: BigSLM1993

BigSLM1993
5 years ago#9
Actually, have they really discussed the afterlife for races other than Nords? And i mean the default places, so excluding the influence of Hircine/Nocturnal/Sithis.

User Info: Malzel

Malzel
5 years ago#10
BigSLM1993 posted...
Actually, have they really discussed the afterlife for races other than Nords? And i mean the default places, so excluding the influence of Hircine/Nocturnal/Sithis.

It can be assumed some races have their own similar "Sovngarde"-like places or events. Like Argonians return to the Hist or whatever.
I'd like to make the informed statement and say that their souls return to the Dreamsleeve in Aetherius to be recycled, but there was a massive thread of a few people (or maybe one person) arguing that since you don't see that Sovngarde is within, or related, to the Dreamsleeve, it must not exist and be a contradictory piece of lore. Which I'm sure that's where this thread is heading.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Do only Nords go to Sovngarde?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived