Best way to get Fortify Carry Weight enchant?

#1overphxPosted 1/27/2012 5:52:33 AM
I've been trying to find Revelers with no luck. Is there an easier way to find a certain item and disenchant it for the Weight enchant?
#2sygnifyPosted 1/27/2012 5:57:13 AM
Maybe not the answer you're looking for, but I'd consider using the steed stone. You basically get 3 perks. Your equipped armor is weightless, your run speed is the same as if wearing nothing, and you get +100 to carry space.
---
---
#3joe_dangerPosted 1/27/2012 6:03:24 AM
I'm pretty sure I got it off a merchant, either at Warmaiden's or What's His Name's in Whiterun. (you know, Doooo come baaaack....)

Merchants are where I got most of my enchanted items/enchantments from. I still haven't found a muffle item I can disenchant yet.
#4TyrannicalPosted 1/27/2012 6:18:05 AM
The enchantment seems very rare, and it sucks anyways.At 100 enchantment it only gives 37 additional weight. Best way to find it is check merchants and hope you get lucky.
---
Australian customs: Do you have a criminal record?
Me: I didn't think you needed one anymore.
#5iamdoingthatPosted 1/27/2012 6:29:27 AM
Someone posted yesterday that you can

1. save
2. kill the merchant
3. load the save

and the merchant's inventory will refresh.

I'd try it in Warmaiden's, only because it's indoors and I assume it means the save file will load faster? (I could totally be wrong about that.)
#6biovballPosted 1/27/2012 6:31:10 AM
What I do whenever I want to find a certain enchantment is go to Radiant Raiment in Solitude, since they ususally have several different enchanted apparel. Look at their inventory, and if the do'nt have it, save, kill them, and reload. Then their inventory will reset. Rinse and repeat.
#7Coach_HinesPosted 1/27/2012 10:52:45 AM
iamdoingthat posted...
Someone posted yesterday that you can

1. save
2. kill the merchant
3. load the save

and the merchant's inventory will refresh.

^This and DEATH TO BELETHOR!!!!!

Lol, seriously I've found that Belethor usually is the best merchant to reset because not only does he have armor but he has robes and circlets and everything else so eventually you are bound to find the enchantment you want on something in his inventory.

But why not just enchant Fortify stamina then you get +stam and +carry weight for free.
---
STOP SOPA & PIPA
http://americancensorship.org/
#8Fade_ChokesPosted 1/27/2012 10:55:03 AM
Blackreach, Sinderions Outpost/or whatever. They are on the floor by his bed. There's also an enchanting table in the room.
---
It will probably be some type of pointless multiplayer just so EA can add the online pass to the game - Jammitin