dead thrall party

#1XanderRingePosted 2/17/2012 2:17:10 PM
So far I have

Two predead skeletons,

Ritual Master, from The Man Who Cried Wolf,

Vasha, Alea Quintus, and Fultheim the Fearless. The three people Astrid has hooded,

Silus Vesuius, the Mythic Dawn guy,

A Nord, an imperial,

and Susanna the Wicked, who was murdered by the Butcher.

I also had Grelod the Kind and the Butcher himself at one point but they both disappeared.

I'm planning on getting Astrid, The Emperor and his decoy as well.

I'll use the Ritual Stone and we're gonna party!
---
Two wrongs don't make a right, but the second one tends to make me feel better about the first.
#2Gaming_EsquirePosted 2/17/2012 2:18:45 PM
Howdya do that? I thought I could only get two at a time?
#3MajorHarperPosted 2/17/2012 2:18:52 PM
How do you keep the dead from disappearing?
---
The snowberries taste like snowberries
#4elguerodiabloPosted 2/17/2012 2:24:09 PM
I have these thralls with permanent corpses you can add to your party.

Orchendor, sild the warlock, alva the sexy vampire (perm as long as you dont complete laid to rest) rigel strong arm and there's a whole party from the elder knowledge quest in the ruin on the way to blackreach.
---
TEATIME! B:^o
#5MajorHarperPosted 2/17/2012 2:25:15 PM
elguerodiablo posted...

Orchendor, sild the warlock, alva the sexy vampire (perm as long as you dont complete laid to rest) rigel strong arm and there's a whole party from the elder knowledge quest in the ruin on the way to blackreach.

Does anyone have a list of permanent corpses? I'd like to have a collection of Thralls that dont disappear.
---
#6XanderRinge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2012 2:26:16 PM
If they are from anywhere but Whiterun, take them into your house and wait several days. I tend to wait ten. This forces their original area to erase them from that area and reset the area as well. This causes the game to think the bodies have been cleared and at the same time keep them as decorations in your house.

If they are from Whiterun, go somewhere else and wait ten days.

Drop them off and go out of town. Wait a few days and come back. If it doesn't wipe them they should be safe.

This isn't fool-proof. As I said I've lost a few people here and there but for the most part, it works really well.

I came in one time to find three bodies stripped of their clothing and later two of them vanished. Strange part was they all came from the same place.
---
Two wrongs don't make a right, but the second one tends to make me feel better about the first.
#7XanderRinge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2012 2:28:16 PM
elguerodiablo posted...

Thanks, I'll pick them up.
---
#8MajorHarperPosted 2/17/2012 2:30:17 PM
Thanks, I'll try that
---
#9XanderRinge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2012 2:35:02 PM
MajorHarper posted...

Does anyone have a list of permanent corpses? I'd like to have a collection of Thralls that dont disappear.

Anybody you find already dead.

Anyone who dies as part of a quest.

Any cityfolk with names who aren't unkillable. Not sure of this one.

My next guest will be the screaming preacher. I'll let you know if he stays.
---
#10XanderRinge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2012 2:36:16 PM
Gaming_Esquire posted...
Howdya do that? I thought I could only get two at a time?

Yeah I keep them in my house. I use the Ritual Stone if there are more than two.
---