how to craft a bow?

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
I tried to craft a bow but I can't find it listed anywhere in smithing. How do you make a bow?
5 years ago#2
You need the corresponding perk in the smithing tree (elven, glass, ebony, daedric, etc.).
Abba Zaba, you my only friend.
5 years ago#3
What kind of bow are you trying to make?
Finding the Fiji Mermaid is like playing Calvinball. You can never do it the same way twice.
Use the search function before asking questions!
5 years ago#4
I believe a hunting bow can be made with firewood, or maybe it was just to improve one.....
Now that I think of it, I don't think you can make bows.
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
5 years ago#5
You can make bows, just need the perk for what you're trying to make it out of
Have you broken your google?
5 years ago#6
yeah you need the right perk to make a bow cause i just made a deadric bow not to long ago
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
5 years ago#7
You can make a basic bow at the start by using some wood, but you need the smithing perks if you want to craft anything of a higher quality material.
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
5 years ago#8
It requires wood and some string you get from killing spiders, and you have to use a crafting table.
I want a US released, Monster Hunter title on the Xbox 360, Capcom.
5 years ago#9
Iminyourcloset posted...
You can make a basic bow at the start by using some wood, but you need the smithing perks if you want to craft anything of a higher quality material.

I thought you could only upgrade your starting long bow w/ firewood, not craft one.
Anyway upgrade materials for starting bows are
Long bow: Fire Wood
Hunting bow: Leather Strips
Imperial bow: Steel Ingot
hunting bows are augmented by the Steel smithing perk
You're all sheep.
5 years ago#10
it's just like any other weapon, you need the smithing perk to make any certain kind of bow.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived