So... Skyrim has become a bit boring. Different game you like to play meanwhile?

#21youshallbeasgod(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2012 12:53:37 AM
Damn, I'm pissed now
Skyrim board spoiled me that

Parthunaax is a dragon. But It's cool now...
---
"The secret Tower within the Tower is the shape of the only name of God, I." XXXVI Lessons, Sermon XXI
#22Samuraidoggy1Posted 3/8/2012 1:09:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23wwinterj25Posted 3/8/2012 1:42:46 AM
I picked up Darksiders been as the second is out soon and currently playing that until I get Mass Effect 3 tomorrow. I love that the UK gets games a little later than the USA.

I've been avoiding all spoilers of Mass Effect 3 also. I've not beat the main quest of Skyrim so that will give me even more of a incentive to go back to it once the DLC is out. I got burnt out playing it after doing all guild quests and haven't returned to it since.

It's a good thing Skyrim is one of those games where you can just pick up, play and do a quest when you want without forgetting the "story" or how to play it as the controls are easy enough.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#24Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 3/8/2012 3:25:32 AM
Dark Souls.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64liF2VuLxI
I have 1 friend on GameFAQs! Never alone :D
#25TetrisKingFISHPosted 3/8/2012 3:37:46 AM
HUfan4L posted...
*SPOILER*

She is dead and it revealed in the dlc that was just released that she was a templar all along

LIES! BLASPHEMY! lalalallalalalalallalalalalalaa not listening not listening kflfkdkjvndf shut up shut up!!! D''': Why u make me cry?
---
Official High Elder of the Brotherhood of TOEH
BoT member count: 22
#26HMXTaylor_LeePosted 3/8/2012 3:40:23 AM
I feel you on Skyrim becoming boring.

I've been playing a lot of GTA IV recently. It's such a refreshing change from Skyrim's "Go here, kill that, go there" mission structure.
#27Burn-the-lightPosted 3/8/2012 5:41:55 AM
Samuraidoggy1 posted...
ok im said it befores andim still say it onemorre time if theres one plpl who not belong to board skyrim board talk about the gaem it is hatters and trolles like tc so ok we getted it u dunt like skyriam well we doestnt cure u know just go bakc to ur cod3 bof3 orwhetever breinless onlainer headshott mmorpg shotter ur playing troll skyriam boards for plplo like me who loves skyrim and love gaemes whers u need to thinkerer more unliker them stupid games for stuepid peoples

I'm getting sick and tired of having to translate this guy all the time but oh well, it counts as my good deed for the day.

Translation: Ok, I've said it before and I'll say it one more time. If there's one kind of person who doesn't belong on the Skyrim board it is haters and trolls like TC. Ok, so we get it, you don't like Skyrim. Well we don't care you know, just go back to Modern Warfare or Battlefield or whatever other mindless, online shooter you're playing troll. The Skyrim boards are for people like me who love Skyrim and love games where you need to think more unlike those stupid games aimed at stupid people.
---
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.
#28HorteyPosted 3/8/2012 6:05:40 AM

I stopped playing skyrim and I returned it so that I'll wait for all the dlc to come out and rebuy the GOTY edition to continue all 4 of my characters' stories.  In the meantime I thought KOA:R would be a good choice but after 2 weeks I sold it after beating the game 3 times and seeing 95% of the content, very bland IMO and incredibly... INCREDIBLY easy.

Right now I'm playing I Am Alive, which is a spectacular survival game if that's your kind of thing.

In a month I'll pick up risen 2, spectacular RPG that has more depth than the ES series, just not the graphics and streamlining.  When you beat people up you can rob them instead of killing them, if you steal something from someone they will resent or attack you for the rest of teh game, dead NPC's don't come back... even the crucial ones, and most of all the storyline closes doors behind you unlike ES games as of late which let you be an emporer assassinating empire soldier and no one says a thing, or a high elf champion with the stormcloaks and no one seems to notice.

For anyone who loves RPG's taht don't hold your hand and don't use a compass pointer like it's part of the story... risen is a great series.  It will take you a while to get past the differnces though, keep with it for a while and it will grow on you ... it might even spoil you away from ES games.

#29lonnieepPosted 3/8/2012 7:33:12 AM
Hortey posted...
I stopped playing skyrim and I returned it so that I'll wait for all the dlc to come out and rebuy the GOTY edition to continue all 4 of my characters' stories. In the meantime I thought KOA:R would be a good choice but after 2 weeks I sold it after beating the game 3 times and seeing 95% of the content, very bland IMO and incredibly... INCREDIBLY easy. Right now I'm playing I Am Alive, which is a spectacular survival game if that's your kind of thing.In a month I'll pick up risen 2, spectacular RPG that has more depth than the ES series, just not the graphics and streamlining. When you beat people up you can rob them instead of killing them, if you steal something from someone they will resent or attack you for the rest of teh game, dead NPC's don't come back... even the crucial ones, and most of all the storyline closes doors behind you unlike ES games as of late which let you be an emporer assassinating empire soldier and no one says a thing, or a high elf champion with the stormcloaks and no one seems to notice.For anyone who loves RPG's taht don't hold your hand and don't use a compass pointer like it's part of the story... risen is a great series. It will take you a while to get past the differnces though, keep with it for a while and it will grow on you ... it might even spoil you away from ES games.

Just when I thought combat couldn't get any more "meh" than TES...

Risen.

Pass. It's awesome you have an appreciation for games that deserve the reviewer scores they've gotten... But some of us (myself included) need near perfection to ignore the flaws of a game. Risen and IAA just don't meet those standards.
---
"If it's not multiplayer, it doesn't need balance. It just needs options."
#30VexNoFacePosted 3/8/2012 8:11:58 AM
BF3, AC: Revelations (which I've only completed ⅓ of), UFC 3, then rarely Freedom Fighters (xbox 1) and Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour with mods (PC)
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
If you're 25 or older and want a group of relaxed adults to play BF3 with, pm me