So... Skyrim has become a bit boring. Different game you like to play meanwhile?

#41ShadowZero007Posted 3/8/2012 2:05:56 PM
dinosaur-123 posted...
wow i expected more people talking about ME 3 but nope it's those JRPG and idiot fighting games

Blazblue > ME3

Disagree, you's wrong boy.
---
Leader of the Final Fantasy Neutrality Squadron.
Saint of Toeh, and random patron of TBWNN
#42dinosaur-123Posted 3/8/2012 3:05:15 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
dinosaur-123 posted...
wow i expected more people talking about ME 3 but nope it's those JRPG and idiot fighting games

Blazblue > ME3

first as i may say , it's you're wrong not '' you's wrong '' and I may have different tastes than you as i hate most of the things that are Asian ( except Russian , they're awesome ) , they have been an annoyance in both Internet ( i can't go to 4chan without seeing a random hentai post showing up in /mlp/ , it's just ridiculous ) and in games they also been a real bad thing but i don't blame your choices , and in the next time you show up to somebody don't just say that they're games are bad just because you don't like them ok ?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOuNX2azWRQ just watch it it's for your own good lol
#43IrvingWallacePosted 3/8/2012 3:32:03 PM
dinosaur-123 posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
dinosaur-123 posted...

Blazblue > ME3

first as i may say , it's you're wrong not '' you's wrong '' and I may have different tastes than you as i hate most of the things that are Asian ( except Russian , they're awesome ) , they have been an annoyance in both Internet ( i can't go to 4chan without seeing a random hentai post showing up in /mlp/ , it's just ridiculous ) and in games they also been a real bad thing but i don't blame your choices , and in the next time you show up to somebody don't just say that they're games are bad just because you don't like them ok ?

I think most Asians have a better grasp of the english language than you.
---
When there's no more room in hell, there will be a new Call of Duty released every month.
#44NovocPosted 3/8/2012 3:32:35 PM
Dwarf Fortress.
Haven't played since late last year, and I have to say, it's been far too long since I've beaten someone to death with their own vomit or ate a kitten roast.
#45rabies_delightPosted 3/8/2012 3:51:37 PM
You could get "Call of Duty: The Shepard Years." It pretends to be an RPG and it has multiplayer. Great stuff, on par with Bioware's classic RPGs with out all the thinking, customization, great story, etc.
---
Corn... the food that you can eat twice!
#46DegalonPosted 3/8/2012 4:01:00 PM
youshallbeasgod posted...
80/80
Just until you start to miss Skyrim and come back for more dragon/bandit/NPC slaying.

For me, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Sonic Generations/Unleashed
Ninja Blade
Burnout Paradise
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing
Replaying Conker Live and Reloaded
Replaying through Dead Rising 2
Mortal Kombat
Monkey Island Special Edition
Skyward Sword
Epic Mickey
Xenosaga
Resident Evil (original)

Mostly I'm going back and beating games that I never got around to beating.

Most of them are pretty fast paced, which is a nice change of pace from the VERY slow paced Skyrim. Seriously, this and new vegas are like an episode of Samurai Jack. "walking, walking, walking, walking, wolf, walking walking walking walking, bandit, walking walking walking walking"

Or, for those who are doing the main storyline

"walking, dragon, walking, dragon, walking, dragon, dragon, dragon, walking, dragon, walking, dragon..."
---
GT: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#47RebelElite791Posted 3/8/2012 5:46:15 PM
rabies_delight posted...
You could get "Call of Duty: The Shepard Years." It pretends to be an RPG and it has multiplayer. Great stuff, on par with Bioware's classic RPGs with out all the thinking, customization, great story, etc.

Someone mad.

Btw, there was very little lost from ME1 to 2/3, and very much gained. The storytelling is still spectacular. Go cry in a corner with your spiky haired adolescent Japanese boys.
---
Trust not the words of a poet, as he is born to seduce. Yet for poetry to seize the heart, it must ring with the chimes of truth.
#48Yme12345Posted 3/8/2012 5:53:41 PM
Now for a new entry, at least I think it is. I'm going to get Fallout New Vegas and play what I've been missing out for all those years.
---
For Auir
#49DegalonPosted 3/9/2012 12:36:57 AM
Yme12345 posted...
Now for a new entry, at least I think it is. I'm going to get Fallout New Vegas and play what I've been missing out for all those years.

Yeeesh.

I got that for christmas, and compared to Oblivion and Fallout 3....I couldn't go for more than an hour in New Vegas without being bored to tears.

In Oblivion and Fallout 3, the world was full of enemies, npcs, and things to see, do, and explore literally around EVERY corner.

But in New Vegas? Whole lotta nothin. You could wander for an hour and literally come across absolutely NOTHING. You'll start to pray to see a bloatfly just so you come across something.
---
GT: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#50JellyfloaterPosted 3/9/2012 12:39:17 AM
I recently picked up Torchlight, which is extremely good. I've never played a Diablo game before, so it's helped me make my mind up about getting Diablo III if it comes out on consoles.
---
mine did it and I clean my eyes every day with soap, inside them and everything, and I Q-tip them every day.
-Intran