So... Skyrim has become a bit boring. Different game you like to play meanwhile?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So... Skyrim has become a bit boring. Different game you like to play meanwhile?

User Info: ShadowZero007

ShadowZero007
4 years ago#51
dinosaur-123 posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
dinosaur-123 posted...
wow i expected more people talking about ME 3 but nope it's those JRPG and idiot fighting games

Blazblue > ME3

Disagree, you's wrong boy.

first as i may say , it's you're wrong not '' you's wrong '' and I may have different tastes than you as i hate most of the things that are Asian ( except Russian , they're awesome ) , they have been an annoyance in both Internet ( i can't go to 4chan without seeing a random hentai post showing up in /mlp/ , it's just ridiculous ) and in games they also been a real bad thing but i don't blame your choices , and in the next time you show up to somebody don't just say that they're games are bad just because you don't like them ok ?

Obviously
:p

My grammatical error was intentional and for the purpose of adding a slight sliver of humor to my post.

This appears to have been lost on you.

Now I'll take what's arguably (though I suppose anything is arguable) the best fighter to come out this gen, with an okay amount of balance (as good as it gets I suppose), diverse characters, an interesting plot (at least for a fighter), and deep mechanics over a shallow rpg with mediocre shooter gameplay any day.

I do suppose Mass Effect's plot is okay.
The fanbase sure as hell hated the ending though.

So I'll do as I like, ok?
Leader of the Final Fantasy Neutrality Squadron.
Saint of Toeh, and random patron of TBWNN
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So... Skyrim has become a bit boring. Different game you like to play meanwhile?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived