OK I said I was gonna... Other Games Bethesda should make?

#1IamI3rianPosted 3/9/2012 10:24:43 AM
Genres like a GTA like, in a city with cars and guns etc, but with Bethesda style characters and immersion.

An open world pirate adventure, complete with other ships, islads to explore, maybe a sea monster etc. (PunkNeverDies)

A super hero game a la city of heroes/inFamous. Truly good/funny characters and stories. Powers would be more 'unique' I'd wager too.

Any games (specifically OR genre) YOU'D like to see Bethesda do next?
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
WWJD... for a klondike bar?
#2CheeseSauce13Posted 3/9/2012 12:04:15 PM
The pirate idea sounds pretty decent. Any game I've ever seen based on pirates has been pretty bad. Bethesda might be able to save it.

The superhero thing isn't really something I think Bethesda would be that great at. I mean hell, even the comics are messing things up nowadays, how can a game developer do any better?

And as for GTA, leave that kind of stuff to RockStar, it's pretty much all they have left lol
---
Ahhhhh....Skyrim....Giggity...
#3plasmaraptor92Posted 3/9/2012 12:06:54 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Genres like a GTA like, in a city with cars and guns etc, but with Bethesda style characters and immersion.

An open world pirate adventure, complete with other ships, islads to explore, maybe a sea monster etc. (PunkNeverDies)

A super hero game a la city of heroes/inFamous. Truly good/funny characters and stories. Powers would be more 'unique' I'd wager too.

Any games (specifically OR genre) YOU'D like to see Bethesda do next?

An open world first person dinosaur game where you play as the dinosaur.

For some reason that is what I want because you just never see games like that.
#4TwoForTragedyPosted 3/9/2012 12:15:49 PM
The pirate idea seems pretty fun.
---
XBL GT: AFKwithyourSis
#5DougGravesPosted 3/9/2012 12:17:31 PM

I think Bethesda should do a Star Wars game. Where you aren't forced to play as a Jedi or sith. If you choose not to be a character that uses the force, maybe you team up with a jedi or sith as a companion.

#6DougGravesPosted 3/9/2012 12:19:06 PM

I also would like to see a GTA type game from them aswell. Like Fallout before the world went to hell.

A fallout prequel would be awesome.

#7IamI3rian(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2012 12:23:12 PM
DougGraves posted...
I think Bethesda should do a Star Wars game. Where you aren't forced to play as a Jedi or sith. If you choose not to be a character that uses the force, maybe you team up with a jedi or sith as a companion.

DougGraves posted...
I also would like to see a GTA type game from them aswell. Like Fallout before the world went to hell. A fallout prequel would be awesome.

Both are amazing ideas. Fallout prequel leading up to the war.

I bet they could do QUITE a respectable Star Wars game too.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
WWJD... for a klondike bar?
#8bestatfallinPosted 3/9/2012 12:28:38 PM
Pokemon. Seriously, hear me out. Imagine a Bethesda designed overworld, and one with multiple "guilg" lines. Why can't I join Team Rocket? What about being a Gym Leader, and progressing up to the Elite Four? And just imagine an overworld that's actually populated by pokes, rather than just having them leap from the grass at you. Basically, a game that goes more in line with what they've estabolished in the show. I also think the battles themselves could be better if they shifted to a real-time mechanic, where you control the poke. Kinda like how the older Naruto games were, an arena type battle.
---
Ladle to the Grave
#9DougGravesPosted 3/9/2012 12:34:30 PM

For star wars you could almost take the NV outside world and change the building structures and you got tatooine. Take fallouts interior design of the enclave and brotherhood areas, polish them up a bit and brighten them for the spaceships, the brotherhood power armor already resembles the stormtroopers.

#10DougGravesPosted 3/9/2012 12:39:54 PM

I got myself wanting a fallout prequel now lol.