are they making a skyrim 2?

#1p3r0x1d3Posted 3/9/2012 1:48:44 PM
i really want them to continue this game franchise, is skyrim 2 in the works or is this a 1 and done series?
#2plasmaraptor92Posted 3/9/2012 1:49:50 PM
nowingstospeak0f posted...
i really want them to continue this game franchise, is skyrim 2 in the works or is this a 1 and done series?

*facepalms*

*Puts up sign that says don't feed the troll*
#3eugene1222Posted 3/9/2012 1:50:01 PM
I heard rumors of a Skyrim: The Dragons Return.

Its not a numbered sequel, but a sequel is still a sequel.
---
Young master, i cannot aid one who opposes the master.
#4Ignignot_ErPosted 3/9/2012 1:51:08 PM
They are except the are going to call it Skyrim 4 to compete with MW4 and BF4.
#5Beatperson14Posted 3/9/2012 1:51:20 PM
Jesus dude it's like you aren't even trying to not even try. .000000000/10
---
YOUR NUMBER'S BEEN DISCONNECTEEEED~
YOUR NUMBER'S BEEN DISCONNECTEEEED~
#6andy12handyPosted 3/9/2012 1:52:55 PM
man, the multipleyer is gona be awsome in skyrim 2.
I herd there ading 2new guns.
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious. - Obi Wan
#7plasmaraptor92Posted 3/9/2012 1:54:23 PM
andy12handy posted...
man, the multipleyer is gona be awsome in skyrim 2.
I herd there ading 2new guns.

And then people appear who seem to be trolling the possible troll. Irony much?
#8elguerodiabloPosted 3/9/2012 2:25:43 PM
Skyrim 2 the electric boogaloo? Sounds awesome!
---
TEATIME! B:^o
#9CannondaleBobPosted 3/9/2012 2:28:21 PM

If your new to The Elder Scroll series because your you g or whatever, excuse the video game snobs.

If your just being a troll, then I pitty you.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

The Elder Scrolls is the game series Skyrim is part of. This is the 5th game in that series. 1st 2 were really old PC games, then came Morrowind on Xbox and PC, many people believe it was the best. Oblivion came next on all relevant platforms and was great as well. Last was Skyrim of course.

Each game was set in a different time period and has its own main character. So yes they will make another Elder Scrolls game, but it will most likely not be in Skyrim, or at least it won't be a direct sequel to it. Also there are several years in between new Elder Scrolls games, but we do have large DLC for Skyrim to look forward to. At least thats what they claim.
#10Andw96Posted 3/9/2012 2:35:57 PM
CannondaleBob posted...

If your new to The Elder Scroll series because your you g or whatever, excuse the video game snobs.

If your just being a troll, then I pitty you.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

I don't think you can give the benefit if the doubt when the title of the game labeled on Gamefaqs just above these posts clearly says " The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim".
---
GT:Andman13