Dwemer museum glitch

#1manthony_HiggsPosted 3/9/2012 4:24:18 PM
So I'm stealing cogs from the museum for Arniel's endeavor, but Hard Answers popped up. Problem is, I've already completed the Thieve's Guild questline. Will anything weird happen if I do Hard Answers again?
---
"Marriage is for roleplaying, and roleplaying is for desperately trying to save a marriage."~~AsbesdosMoth
#2manthony_Higgs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2012 4:41:25 PM
Hellooooooo?
---
"Marriage is for roleplaying, and roleplaying is for desperately trying to save a marriage."~~AsbesdosMoth
#3FredCat07Posted 3/9/2012 4:42:39 PM
Fine, we can't keep it silence anymore...

You can do them again - but you cannot complete the final quest ever.
---
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.
#4manthony_Higgs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2012 4:45:19 PM
So I can re-do the whole questline up until the end, where it stays stuck in my journal forever?
---
#5FredCat07Posted 3/9/2012 4:46:57 PM
manthony_Higgs posted...
So I can re-do the whole questline up until the end, where it stays stuck in my journal forever?

More like that.
---
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.
#6plasmaraptor92Posted 3/9/2012 5:02:28 PM
manthony_Higgs posted...
So I'm stealing cogs from the museum for Arniel's endeavor, but Hard Answers popped up. Problem is, I've already completed the Thieve's Guild questline. Will anything weird happen if I do Hard Answers again?

Yeah they need to fix that glitch.
#7FredCat07Posted 3/9/2012 5:05:32 PM
plasmaraptor92 posted...
manthony_Higgs posted...

Yeah they need to fix that glitch.

As well as Red Eagle Sword quest, I got that many time ever I already beat it.
---
#8manthony_Higgs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2012 7:49:19 PM
Dude, that means I can get a second set of nightengale armor! *Air guitar*
---
#9manthony_Higgs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2012 2:50:48 PM
Btw will this glitch impede me with that "restore the thieve's guild" achievment?
---
#10Non_ApplicablePosted 3/14/2012 2:54:10 PM(edited)
IIRC you can't get nightengale armor the second time around.
---
I'm just a face in the crowd. Nothing to worry about.