Let's say Whiterun NPCs get new dialogue options for 1.6, who're your top 3?

#1FearOfTheLightPosted 3/15/2012 1:09:03 PM
If some NPCs do get additional scripts, who all (from Whiterun) would you want to get new dialogue and actions?

My 5 most wanted NPCS:

1. Nazeem. This ****off better get a Brawl option. Scratch that, a DUEL option in dialogue. To the victor go the spoils. Your deed to Breezehome against his deed to his farm and bragging rights to the cloud district.

2. Ysolda. Although she's got a good amount of dialogue and even involves herself in a daedric quest, I wish we got a little more insight on why she want's to collect so much sleeping tree-sap. Maybe a mini-quest to get her to stop?

3. Uthgerd the Unbroken. Seems like she's had some issues with the companions. Maybe some extra dialogue to look into what happened regarding her alleged 'initiation-discrimination' concerning the companions.

So who would you want, concerning a extra dialogue and/or actions?
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#2ObviousssPosted 3/15/2012 1:10:18 PM
What's the point in giving extra dialogue to a dead character?
---
XBL GT: Corvolt
#3bestatfallinPosted 3/15/2012 1:12:05 PM
FearOfTheLight posted...
3. Uthgerd the Unbroken. Seems like she's had some issues with the companions. Maybe some extra dialogue to look into what happened regarding her alleged 'initiation-discrimination' concerning the companions. ---

Have you talked to her about it? She tried to join, and during the initiation fight (like you had against Farkas) she killed the guy. They didn't want her because she lacks self control.
---
Ladle to the Grave
#4KutKuSlayerPosted 3/15/2012 1:14:07 PM
Heimskr
---
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY TOPIC???__carwreck__
[REPAIR 85] Helios one cab give peer too if fixed.
#5plasmaraptor92Posted 3/15/2012 1:15:25 PM
KutKuSlayer posted...
Heimskr

Heimskr, the most useless character ever.
#6mrs_dwyerPosted 3/15/2012 1:18:50 PM
Lydia
the Alchemist
the smart-mouthed kid
#7KutKuSlayerPosted 3/15/2012 1:26:28 PM
plasmaraptor92 posted...
KutKuSlayer posted...
Heimskr

and yet somehow strangely endearing...
---
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY TOPIC???__carwreck__
[REPAIR 85] Helios one cab give peer too if fixed.
#8plasmaraptor92Posted 3/15/2012 1:28:58 PM
KutKuSlayer posted...
plasmaraptor92 posted...
KutKuSlayer posted...
Heimskr

and yet somehow strangely endearing...

but also annoying. >.< You do the math for what happens to him every time I have a new character in whiterun.
#9FearOfTheLight(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2012 1:58:22 PM
bestatfallin posted...
FearOfTheLight posted...
3. Uthgerd the Unbroken. Seems like she's had some issues with the companions. Maybe some extra dialogue to look into what happened regarding her alleged 'initiation-discrimination' concerning the companions. ---

Have you talked to her about it? She tried to join, and during the initiation fight (like you had against Farkas) she killed the guy. They didn't want her because she lacks self control.

^ The issue lies within the fact that they matched her up against a whelp of a boy. Had they pitted her against a more competent person, i.e-one of their own....there wouldn't be an issue!
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#10bestatfallinPosted 3/15/2012 2:00:55 PM
FearOfTheLight posted...
^ The issue lies within the fact that they matched her up against a whelp of a boy. Had they pitted her against a more competent person, i.e-one of their own....there wouldn't be an issue!
---

Or she could have had respect for the situation and treated it for what it was, a sparring match and not a to the death cage match. The world may never know what truly happened on that day though....
---
Ladle to the Grave