JohnRyan1228 posted... no, there are only like 8 dragon priests that drop their masks. i hav the guide so if you want i have the guide so i could tell them to you and where they are. or you can just check the wiki
2. Morokei, Labrynthian (Hjaalmarch), +100 magicka Regeneration, College of Winterhold: Staff of Magnus
3. Vokun, High Gate Ruins (The Pale), Improve Conjuration Illusion and Alteration 100%, Dungeon Quest: A Scroll for Anska
4. Krosis, Shearpoint (The Pale), Improve Lockpicking Archery and Alchemy 20%, none
5. Otar, Ragnvald (The Reach), Resist Fire Frost and Shock 20%, Dungeon Quest: Otars Mad Guardians
6. Hevnoraak, Valthume (The Reach), +40% Heavy Armor, Dungeon Quest: Evil in Waiting
7. Rahgot, Forelhost (The Rift), +70 stamina, Dungeon Quest: Siege on the Dragon Cult
8. Nahkriin, Skuldafn (No Hold), +50 magicka plus improved Destruction and Restoration 20%, Main Quest: The World-Eater's Eyrie
You can get a ninth mask called Konahrik by taking all the masks to Labrynthian and using the wooden mask in the circular room outside of Shalidor's maze, near the broken alter. The room will transform and you can place the masks in their appropriate location. This will unlock the final mask. Its gold and grants the following abilities: When you are low on health the mask has a chance of knocking enemies back and healing the wearer and grants a brief fire cloak, there is also a smaller chance that the mask will summon a spectral Dragon Priest to fight for you.
Do you want ants?! Because THATS how you get ants!