Do dragon priests always drop their masks?

#1Warriorz_LovePosted 3/16/2012 6:48:59 AM
Because I just did the namira daedric quest where you have to get the ring. I killed the dragon priest inside the cave, but his mask is no where to be found.
#2ArPharazon412Posted 3/16/2012 6:53:40 AM
Only named dragon priests.
---
We're all stories in the end.
#3Warriorz_Love(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2012 6:57:41 AM
So there are dragon priests who don't drop masks? Didn't know that. Oh poo knickers.
#4iamcrazylukePosted 3/16/2012 7:21:48 AM(edited)
Leveled boses may appear as a draugr or if youre a high enough level they may appear as a dragon priest with the bosses name
---
If a tree falls in the forest and no one's there to hear it except one man, but the tree falls on the man, and the man dies, does the dying man make a? sound
#5JohnRyan1228Posted 3/16/2012 7:59:08 AM(edited)
no, there are only like 8 dragon priests that drop their masks. i hav the guide so if you want so i could tell them to you and where they are. or you can just check the wiki
---
Do you want ants?! Because THATS how you get ants!
#6Warriorz_Love(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2012 7:55:48 AM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
no, there are only like 8 dragon priests that drop their masks. i hav the guide so if you want i have the guide so i could tell them to you and where they are. or you can just check the wiki

Ok. I'll take the guide thanks
#7JohnRyan1228Posted 3/16/2012 8:33:40 AM
Here are the names, locations and powers of all the masks

*Spoilers*

Name, Location, Mask ability, Associated Quest

1. Volsung, Volsuung (Haarfingar), +20 carry weight/ improve prices 20%/ waterbreathing, none

2. Morokei, Labrynthian (Hjaalmarch), +100 magicka Regeneration, College of Winterhold: Staff of Magnus

3. Vokun, High Gate Ruins (The Pale), Improve Conjuration Illusion and Alteration 100%, Dungeon Quest: A Scroll for Anska

4. Krosis, Shearpoint (The Pale), Improve Lockpicking Archery and Alchemy 20%, none

5. Otar, Ragnvald (The Reach), Resist Fire Frost and Shock 20%, Dungeon Quest: Otars Mad Guardians

6. Hevnoraak, Valthume (The Reach), +40% Heavy Armor, Dungeon Quest: Evil in Waiting

7. Rahgot, Forelhost (The Rift), +70 stamina, Dungeon Quest: Siege on the Dragon Cult

8. Nahkriin, Skuldafn (No Hold), +50 magicka plus improved Destruction and Restoration 20%, Main Quest: The World-Eater's Eyrie

You can get a ninth mask called Konahrik by taking all the masks to Labrynthian and using the wooden mask in the circular room outside of Shalidor's maze, near the broken alter. The room will transform and you can place the masks in their appropriate location. This will unlock the final mask. Its gold and grants the following abilities: When you are low on health the mask has a chance of knocking enemies back and healing the wearer and grants a brief fire cloak, there is also a smaller chance that the mask will summon a spectral Dragon Priest to fight for you.
---
#8SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 3/16/2012 9:10:39 AM
Wheredo you get the wooden mask?
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#9JohnRyan1228Posted 3/16/2012 9:12:14 AM
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Wheredo you get the wooden mask?

the same place in labrynthian
---
#10JohnRyan1228Posted 3/16/2012 9:20:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOd18Bovc3Y&feature=fvst
---