Is there a way to disable kill cams?

#1MavestinoPosted 3/22/2012 9:58:21 AM
I have to be honest, at first I liked them, but the slow-mo, 3rd person ones are starting to just be annoying to take you out of the game for even a second. I still love the real-time 1st person ones, but either way, is there a way to change any of these settings on the 360?
#2Safer_777Posted 3/22/2012 10:01:56 AM
No why do that?I mean they are rare anyway and they are good.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#3JMCYodaPosted 3/22/2012 10:07:16 AM
I like 'em. Since they only happen when killing the last enemy in the area, when one pops up I know there isn't anyone sniping at me with a bow or magic.
---
He is Risen.
#4mobile_jukesterPosted 3/22/2012 10:07:36 AM
JMCYoda posted...
I like 'em. Since they only happen when killing the last enemy in the area, when one pops up I know there isn't anyone sniping at me with a bow or magic.

---
Going mobile!
jukester
#5obishawnPosted 3/22/2012 10:16:06 AM
JMCYoda posted...
...they only happen when killing the last enemy in the area...

Yeah, that's not true.

I play as an archer/assassin and when I'm on the dagger, I get badass kill cams quite frequently, even if there are multiple bandits in the area still.
---
Support Dementium 3D, tell SouthPeak here http://www.southpeakgames.com/dementium-contact/
#6nightcolaPosted 3/22/2012 10:29:30 AM
I like them and they only happen on the last kill for me.
---
The Irony of people complaining of lack of realism in video games.
The sad state of the gaming industry which is only getting worse. http://tinyurl.com/3vm94zw
#7VexNoFacePosted 3/22/2012 10:33:32 AM
Thought this was on the wrong board at first.. the kill cams are available on the 360?
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
If you're 25 or older and want a group of relaxed adults to play BF3 with, pm me
#8Burn-the-lightPosted 3/22/2012 11:16:15 AM
obishawn posted...
JMCYoda posted...

Yeah, that's not true.

I play as an archer/assassin and when I'm on the dagger, I get badass kill cams quite frequently, even if there are multiple bandits in the area still.

Are you being stealthy? Because of no one knows you're there then the opponents aren't hostile. If they aren't hostile then whoever you kill will count as the last enemy and so a kill cam will initiate. In open combat however it is always the last of a group.
---
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.
#9obishawnPosted 3/22/2012 11:22:37 AM
Burn-the-light posted...
obishawn posted...
JMCYoda posted...

Yeah, that's not true.

Are you being stealthy? Because of no one knows you're there then the opponents aren't hostile. If they aren't hostile then whoever you kill will count as the last enemy and so a kill cam will initiate. In open combat however it is always the last of a group.

Ah. There's the difference. I almost never leave Stealth mode.
---
Support Dementium 3D, tell SouthPeak here http://www.southpeakgames.com/dementium-contact/
#10kentuckybobPosted 3/22/2012 11:31:53 AM
Safer Sephiroth 777 posted...
No why do that?I mean they are rare anyway and they are good.

Theyre not rare, and they suck. They sucked on 11/11/11 and they still suck now. They need to patch a damn toggle option.
---
"You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?"