A question about eye color changes when you are a vampire or werewolf.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. A question about eye color changes when you are a vampire or werewolf.

User Info: Bleakwail

Bleakwail
4 years ago#1

I still have not yet become a werewolf or a vampire in Skyrim. I was wondering, If a HUMAN character has a blind eye, black eyes, or white eyes, will the eye color still change while being a vampire/werewolf? If so, what are the changes? Thanks!

User Info: CetraRagnarok

CetraRagnarok
4 years ago#2
Vampires get vampire eyes. They look dark red. Werewolves don't change at all. That's it really.
"Why would his name be Ienzo? Zexion doesnt even have a "l" in it" khknowledge

Bleakwail
4 years ago#3

right, but what if you choose one blind eye during character creation, or both eyes blind or black eyes/ will they still change...?

Bleakwail
4 years ago#4

bump

User Info: irethkat

irethkat
4 years ago#5
I read that they change on a vampire, dunno about werewolf but probably not.
~^.^~

Bleakwail
4 years ago#6

Is there seriously nobody out there who has black eyes, or white eyes and have been a vampire / werewolf and can answer this small question??

User Info: ManOEbony

ManOEbony
4 years ago#7
I have one white eye and it stayed blind
http://www.myfacewhen.com/i/442.jpg
I imagine TC types with this face. All. The. Time.-Ajd_King

Bleakwail
4 years ago#8

okay... So then there is no change if you have white eyes?

User Info: irethkat

irethkat
4 years ago#9
If you are that concerned with it, start a new character with funky eyes, run through intro, run to one of the vampire lairs close to Helgen, catch disease, wait 3 days, check. Seriously doesn't take that long, as I have done it myself a couple of times for similar reasons. Will take you a lot less time than your current course of action.
~^.^~

Bleakwail
4 years ago#10
Of COURSE I am concerned with it. You only get one chance to create a character. Of course I want to make sure everything is planned. I don't want to miss out on seeing the vampire eye change. What is wrong with that? I can't believe nobody knows the answer to this simple question.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. A question about eye color changes when you are a vampire or werewolf.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived