whats the best 2-hd hammer?
---
Oblivion is the most complete game ever made after tic tac toe and pong
#2CoquitoAbK(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2012 7:30:22 PM
and how do you get it?
---
#3SkankhairPosted 3/30/2012 7:34:42 PM
A Daedric Hammer is probably the best. Easiest way is to smith one yourself, upgrade it to legendary, and enchant it. If you don't know how to do this, Google for a Skyrim smithing and enchanting guide.

In terms of uniques, Volendrung is cool.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Volendrung_(Skyrim)
#4eugene1222Posted 3/30/2012 7:35:21 PM
Easier to get and definitely strong as hell: Volendrung, daedric quest for malacath (start in orc stronghold down south in riften hold)

Best damage: Daedric warhammer (although the difference is pitiful and is not worth the hassle lol) via smithing or getting lucky with loot at higher levels.
---
Young master, i cannot aid one who opposes the master.
#5Chaos47Posted 3/30/2012 7:36:37 PM
I thought the Longhammer was the strongest when it came to DPS.
---
Shut up, you sound smarter that way.
#6plasmaraptor92Posted 3/30/2012 7:36:45 PM
CoquitoAbK posted...
whats the best 2-hd hammer?

The Banhammer is the best

It is a daedric warhammer with fire enchantments so it is good against trolls

Just so you know I had to do that.
#7CoquitoAbK(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2012 7:40:14 PM
cool at least now i got some new things to go for thanks guys... and i am clueless about enchanting...i definitly gotta learn how it works
---
#8eugene1222Posted 3/30/2012 7:46:10 PM
Chaos47 posted...
I thought the Longhammer was the strongest when it came to DPS.

Well, maybe. With elemental fury shout added, it could definitely come close to a candidate, but then why the hell are you using a warhammer if you are in it for DPS? :D

Warhammers are about the stagger from power attacks (get it most often when i use these) and about the huge 1 hit damage. You might have higher dps on a sword with smithing, but in the end, if you dont need more than 1 power attack, and that can even hit multiple targets (with sweep perk) then I see no point in DPS to be honest...

DPS is probably the most overrated thing in gaming. You know why I like the dark souls community? You dont have people saying that priscillas dagger is the best weapon because it has "high DPS", they know that a good moveset/abilities and proper player tactics are what matter, and not "DPS".
---
Young master, i cannot aid one who opposes the master.