best hammer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CoquitoAbK

CoquitoAbK
4 years ago#1
whats the best 2-hd hammer?
Oblivion is the most complete game ever made after tic tac toe and pong

CoquitoAbK
4 years ago#2
and how do you get it?

User Info: Skankhair

Skankhair
4 years ago#3
A Daedric Hammer is probably the best. Easiest way is to smith one yourself, upgrade it to legendary, and enchant it. If you don't know how to do this, Google for a Skyrim smithing and enchanting guide.

In terms of uniques, Volendrung is cool.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Volendrung_(Skyrim)

User Info: eugene1222

eugene1222
4 years ago#4
Easier to get and definitely strong as hell: Volendrung, daedric quest for malacath (start in orc stronghold down south in riften hold)

Best damage: Daedric warhammer (although the difference is pitiful and is not worth the hassle lol) via smithing or getting lucky with loot at higher levels.
Young master, i cannot aid one who opposes the master.

User Info: Chaos47

Chaos47
4 years ago#5
I thought the Longhammer was the strongest when it came to DPS.
Shut up, you sound smarter that way.

User Info: plasmaraptor92

plasmaraptor92
4 years ago#6
CoquitoAbK posted...
whats the best 2-hd hammer?

The Banhammer is the best

It is a daedric warhammer with fire enchantments so it is good against trolls

Just so you know I had to do that.

CoquitoAbK
4 years ago#7
cool at least now i got some new things to go for thanks guys... and i am clueless about enchanting...i definitly gotta learn how it works

User Info: eugene1222

eugene1222
4 years ago#8
Chaos47 posted...
I thought the Longhammer was the strongest when it came to DPS.

Well, maybe. With elemental fury shout added, it could definitely come close to a candidate, but then why the hell are you using a warhammer if you are in it for DPS? :D

Warhammers are about the stagger from power attacks (get it most often when i use these) and about the huge 1 hit damage. You might have higher dps on a sword with smithing, but in the end, if you dont need more than 1 power attack, and that can even hit multiple targets (with sweep perk) then I see no point in DPS to be honest...

DPS is probably the most overrated thing in gaming. You know why I like the dark souls community? You dont have people saying that priscillas dagger is the best weapon because it has "high DPS", they know that a good moveset/abilities and proper player tactics are what matter, and not "DPS".
Young master, i cannot aid one who opposes the master.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived