Play as Dremora Mod on xbox

#1ZacGTzPosted 4/1/2012 4:26:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hQhRjrqxC4&feature=channel

This guy is an amazing modder and is soon going to release a save with custom houses and you play as a dremora like this video! :)
#2elguerodiabloPosted 4/1/2012 4:42:35 AM
Wtf? That's not an april fools joke.

Cool designs. They should add caliente's nude mod and it would be the best thing ever.
---
TEATIME! B:^o
#3ZacGTz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2012 4:46:02 AM
Yeah I Forgot it was April fools after I posted it but the more likes it gets the quicker it's realeased :) I dont know if they could add it or not >.< message one of the modders and ask you never know :)
#4jammymacsterPosted 4/1/2012 4:57:44 AM
They won't be able to add the nude mod or any other mods that adds actual new content unfortunately. Everything they have done is stuff that can be stored in the save files. They can't add things not in the 360 vanilla game.

I gotta admit. I have got to give these guys credit lol. They have done more than what I've ever see anyone do on 360 even from Fallout 3 and New Vegas when this sort of stuff started happening. Using the statues from the loading screens I think is an especially nice touch.
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux
#5ZacGTz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2012 5:00:08 AM
They can edit things from the vanilla game though so you never know :L and yeah personally I like the throne with the particle effects but I can't wait to see the finished product :)
#6plasmaraptor92Posted 4/1/2012 5:08:10 AM
jammymacster posted...
They won't be able to add the nude mod or any other mods that adds actual new content unfortunately. Everything they have done is stuff that can be stored in the save files. They can't add things not in the 360 vanilla game.

I gotta admit. I have got to give these guys credit lol. They have done more than what I've ever see anyone do on 360 even from Fallout 3 and New Vegas when this sort of stuff started happening. Using the statues from the loading screens I think is an especially nice touch.

Uh guys, DLC such as shivering isles and I believe Knights of Nine added new things to Oblivion
#7ZacGTz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2012 5:10:52 AM
plasmaraptor92 posted...
jammymacster posted...

Uh guys, DLC such as shivering isles and I believe Knights of Nine added new things to Oblivion

Yes but that was the company themselves not a group of modders :)
#8jammymacsterPosted 4/1/2012 5:40:39 AM(edited)
plasmaraptor92 posted...

Yea, that was an official DLC in separate data files contained within highly encrypted LIVE or PIRS files. -.-

The modding done within the video contains ENTIRELY objects contained within the vanilla game. The way it works is they have the objects created via various possible methods but do it in such a way that the information regarding the new objects is stored within the save file.

For example, when you drop a sword on the ground the game stores that information in your save file. All the objects including walls, statues and even auras are handled the same way within the save file.

Creating doors and have them take you to another cell is totally new to me though. I am very interested in how that was done.
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux
#9HMXTaylor_LeePosted 4/1/2012 5:46:45 AM
Don't trust it.

There was a housing development scandal in Los Angeles in the 1940's, headed by a company entitled Elysian Fields, whom were exposed as a massively fraudulent company. Murder, conspiracy, insurance fraud, bribery... pretty shady stuff.

The creator of the video is named x Elysian x.

Coincidence? I think not.

All joking aside (sort of), this looks pretty cool. What racial bonuses do the Dremora get?
#10ZacGTz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2012 5:49:51 AM
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...
Don't trust it.

There was a housing development scandal in Los Angeles in the 1940's, headed by a company entitled Elysian Fields, whom were exposed as a massively fraudulent company. Murder, conspiracy, insurance fraud, bribery... pretty shady stuff.

The creator of the video is named x Elysian x.

Coincidence? I think not.

All joking aside (sort of), this looks pretty cool. What racial bonuses do the Dremora get?

Iv used his previous mods the name must be a coincidence as the mods work wonderfully and I'd imagine there won't be any since it wasn't intended to be played as, he might make you part of the dremora faction though :)