You think we'll get a DLC where you can become Jarl maybe even High King?

#21RebelElite791Posted 4/10/2012 12:28:11 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
No, you became Sheogorath. You are not "Jimbo the Daedric Prince." You are Sheogorath, in form, function, and identity. And it's not canon that the CoC became Sheogorath anyways, it's up to you to decide. ALL that is canon is that *someone* did.

So wouldn't that mean it's kind of a paradoxical canon that CoC is, but also isn't because it's left up to determination?

...no, because it is never stated anywhere that the CoC is. Besides, it really doesn't matter in the least who is, so they'd have no reason to make it so. Whoever became him is now *him*, not their former self.
---
No, it isn't "proof" because the fossils might have been put there by the Devil, or a magic potato. -Skankhair.
#22HOODFLYPosted 4/10/2012 12:31:51 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
HOODFLY posted...
Weejiez posted...
Oblivion did that really well. You were pretty much Martin's side kick.

But if you remember the Shimmering isle DLC you did become King no a daedric prince so it's possible.

Shivering*

No, you became Sheogorath. You are not "Jimbo the Daedric Prince." You are Sheogorath, in form, function, and identity. And it's not canon that the CoC became Sheogorath anyways, it's up to you to decide. ALL that is canon is that *someone* did.

I swear you people have to be trolling sometimes.

This is the first time I've actually ran into a person that takes a game that serious. So ok your right it's that life changing I'm a troll whatever. I was Sheogorath but that's trolling your cool I'm sorry its not like they can carry some info from the save into the next game no. It's like these spazzes pour there life into a game and try to make people look small lol.
---
In the land of the blind a man with one eye is the king
#23kylekillgannonPosted 4/10/2012 12:35:10 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

So wouldn't that mean it's kind of a paradoxical canon that CoC is, but also isn't because it's left up to determination?

...no, because it is never stated anywhere that the CoC is. Besides, it really doesn't matter in the least who is, so they'd have no reason to make it so. Whoever became him is now *him*, not their former self.

So? You said it could be anyone.
---
Blessed Are The Peacemakers.
#24RebelElite791Posted 4/10/2012 12:38:45 AM
HOODFLY posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
HOODFLY posted...
Weejiez posted...

But if you remember the Shimmering isle DLC you did become King no a daedric prince so it's possible.

Shivering*

This is the first time I've actually ran into a person that takes a game that serious. So ok your right it's that life changing I'm a troll whatever. I was Sheogorath but that's trolling your cool I'm sorry its not like they can carry some info from the save into the next game no. It's like these spazzes pour there life into a game and try to make people look small lol.

....Yes, "you" were Sheogorath, your character, not THE character in lore. And no, they don't carry info from saves....Even if they decided to, this is not mass effect. They can't have 50 different versions of lore books in the sequels. "So serious?" You must be VERY new to the internet. Yeah, when morons try to talk about things they don't know about, I enjoy putting them in their place.

Yeah, but it will never be specifically mentioned as any one person in canon. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
---
No, it isn't "proof" because the fossils might have been put there by the Devil, or a magic potato. -Skankhair.
#25kylekillgannonPosted 4/10/2012 12:40:17 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
HOODFLY posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
HOODFLY posted...
Weejiez posted...

Shivering*

....Yes, "you" were Sheogorath, your character, not THE character in lore. And no, they don't carry info from saves....Even if they decided to, this is not mass effect. They can't have 50 different versions of lore books in the sequels. "So serious?" You must be VERY new to the internet. Yeah, when morons try to talk about things they don't know about, I enjoy putting them in their place.

Yeah, but it will never be specifically mentioned as any one person in canon. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

So then it could very well be the Champion.
---
Blessed Are The Peacemakers.
#26RebelElite791Posted 4/10/2012 12:48:15 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
HOODFLY posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
HOODFLY posted...
Weejiez posted...

Shivering*

Yeah, my only point was that it is *not canon* that it is. It is unmentioned, will stay unmentioned, and doesn't need to be otherwise, seeing the nature of what took place.
---
#27HOODFLYPosted 4/10/2012 12:26:32 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
HOODFLY posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
HOODFLY posted...
Weejiez posted...

Shivering*

Yeah, my only point was that it is *not canon* that it is. It is unmentioned, will stay unmentioned, and doesn't need to be otherwise, seeing the nature of what took place.

Canon in this game is what you make it thats why we have choices in this game is not really about canon it's about your experience.
---
In the land of the blind a man with one eye is the king
#28dadkwasherePosted 4/10/2012 12:30:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29dadkwasherePosted 4/10/2012 12:33:15 PM
VexNoFace posted...
Sadly, no. Ulfric is canon to be high king. I was hoping dragonborn would be.. but then that info came out

Wait i killed him-does that mean i caused a time paradox? By the nine divines and oblivion what have i done? Run, run while you still can!
---
I know how to destroy every vehicle automatically in BF3. Jump on top of a helicopter and teabag it while the BF3 theme plays.
#30VexNoFacePosted 4/10/2012 1:00:07 PM
dadkwashere posted...
VexNoFace posted...
Sadly, no. Ulfric is canon to be high king. I was hoping dragonborn would be.. but then that info came out

Wait i killed him-does that mean i caused a time paradox? By the nine divines and oblivion what have i done? Run, run while you still can!

No.. not at all. Not everyone killed the Emperor.. but it's still canon that he dies and the empire collapses
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
If you're 25 or older and want a group of relaxed adults to play BF3 with, pm me