What do daedra look like?

#1TholossPosted 4/16/2012 6:24:04 AM
Title. On my first file it said i had encountered 15. I have no idea what they look like in this game. Help?
---
Barrels are the founders of all evil and statues are their minions.
#2RampagingwalrusPosted 4/16/2012 6:25:56 AM
Atronachs.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#3TheChmielowiecPosted 4/16/2012 7:59:47 AM
that depends, theres the daedric princes that are worshipped. Azura, Peryite, Sheogorath, etc. and then theres the pesser daedra like the atronochs, dremora, daedroth, spider daedra, clannfear, and some others that escape me at the moment. the princes have no physical form but can manifest themselves as whatever they choose, its often a humanoid form or elven, but peryite is represented as dragon more often than not and mehrunes dagon has for arms.
---
They named the bridge he held on Omega after Garrus once he left. They had to rename it later unfortunately, because no one crosses Garrus Vakarian and lives.
#4EddMarioPosted 4/16/2012 8:13:04 AM

Do you play League of Legends? If you do, Vladmir's Blood Lord champion is the closest way I can describe the appearence.

#5Tholoss(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2012 9:44:05 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
Atronachs.

thanks, I had no idea.
---
Barrels are the founders of all evil and statues are their minions.
#6bestatfallinPosted 4/16/2012 9:55:17 AM
Darth Maul.
---
I take lives with steak knives and such and leave so many cuts there's nothing left to touch.
#7LordTalynPosted 4/16/2012 10:31:29 AM
Daedra as in the Dremora...look like a dark elf with the height of a nord...and horns.
In Daedric armor. Other than that, summon the Atronachs, or look at Statues of the Daedric lords for the normal ones.
---
Stormcloak/Imperial doesn't matter.
You will all become my thralls =D