Best cave/dungeons you have cleared?

#1superr_bowenPosted 4/24/2012 12:01:32 PM
Mine hands down has to be Kagrenzel, just because of how out of the way it is and by finding it by fluke, plus it was fun :D
---
Who are we, We straight nightmares. We are walking, talking, exigent circumstances.It's over, Detective!
#2xGenocidestPosted 4/24/2012 12:03:50 PM
Shimmermist Cave
Frostmere Crypt.
---
---
I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings. I have no rival, no man can be my equal.
#3Evil_SquidwardPosted 4/24/2012 12:05:05 PM
I enjoyed the one Lighthouse dungeon.

It was fun, almost like a mystery game, finding out where the key was, then where each body was.
*minor spoilers, I guess*
Plus, if you find the main sailor's remains in the Chaurus Reaper's stomach and put them on the Lighthouse light, you get a cool (albeit very small) bonus of like 10% more health healed during Restoration spells.
*end spoilers*

I liked the little touches they put in throughout like that.
---
Gamertag: Marshalldilpkle -------- http://z-man-ga.deviantart.com/
The Groosenator is here, ladies and gentlecolts.
#4Meech55Posted 4/24/2012 12:06:12 PM
I loved Bleak Falls Barrow.

It made me fall in love with the game.
---
I have no signature.
#5superr_bowen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 12:12:31 PM
is that a permanent buff?
---
Who are we, We straight nightmares. We are walking, talking, exigent circumstances.It's over, Detective!
#6Jstretch19Posted 4/24/2012 12:13:42 PM
Does Blackreach count?
---
Bow Down to Beercules
#7Evil_SquidwardPosted 4/24/2012 12:16:45 PM

is that a permanent buff?

If this was directed towards me, yes, the 10% or whatever increase is permanent. It's called something like, "Sailor's Repose" ...or something like that, I can't remember exactly.
---
Gamertag: Marshalldilpkle -------- http://z-man-ga.deviantart.com/
The Groosenator is here, ladies and gentlecolts.
#8superr_bowen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 12:17:56 PM
haha yea, i still havnt found out the signifcance of crimson nirnroot
---
#9JurazonPosted 4/25/2012 1:54:55 AM
superr_bowen posted...
haha yea, i still havnt found out the signifcance of crimson nirnroot

There is a dark elf woman who has a regular Nirnroot farm near Riften and she wants you to collect the Crimson Nirnroot for her...30 of them I think. completing the quest, she will give you a book worth 250 gold and a permanent active effect called Sinderion's Serendipity that gives you a 25% chance to create a duplicate potion.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: MUSTANGMAN82
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
#10F_GalikanokusPosted 4/25/2012 2:19:16 AM
Evil_Squidward you just ****in blew my mind ! I've been hauling around that dude's head in my in inventory for at least 100 hours now.

Also epic user name man, that show is amazing I still watch it even though I'm in my early twenties now .
So many classic episodes. Krusty Crab Pizza, I ripped my pants, the magic pencil, the one with Squidward's cousin, I could go on and on.
---
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.