Ghostblade, what a waste.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Ghostblade, what a waste.

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
4 years ago#1
I just found out about the Ghostblade weapon in Skyrim. I had a look at its stats and it seems like a low level draugur weapon. It looks really cool though compared to the other weapons. It's a shame that such a unique weapon has such crappy stats. What a waste!
Adversity introduces a man to himself.

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
4 years ago#2
Can you smith those? Cause a daedric at legendary isn't much better than steel either. Just saying.
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Stole the mudcrab 500!

User Info: jammymacster

jammymacster
4 years ago#3
You can improve them using three Ectoplasm but the improvement isn't affected by any perk.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux

User Info: KoRiy5000

KoRiy5000
4 years ago#4
looks the same as the drain"something" swords in Labrynthian

IamI3rian
4 years ago#5
jammymacster posted...
You can improve them using three Ectoplasm but the improvement isn't affected by any perk.

Oh. So it's fine then. Got it. :)

Same as Nightingale anyway. Easy enough to get to legendary.
Stole the mudcrab 500!

User Info: elguerodiablo

elguerodiablo
4 years ago#6
I know i just got disappointed by it too. I has that charge bar but doesnt recharge by soul gems sk i thought it might be like the ebony blade and get stronger when you feed it. But i tried feeding it all kinds of things and no dice.
TEATIME! B:^o

IamI3rian
4 years ago#7
elguerodiablo posted...
I know i just got disappointed by it too. I has that charge bar but doesnt recharge by soul gems sk i thought it might be like the ebony blade and get stronger when you feed it. But i tried feeding it all kinds of things and no dice.

You can't recharge it? I need to look into this.
Stole the mudcrab 500!

simonbelmont2
4 years ago#8
Yeah, I heard you can improve it with ectoplasm. I imagine it would indeed be easy to get it to legendary. Funny how it doesn't recharge with soul gems though like elguerodiablo said.

simonbelmont2
4 years ago#9

elguerodiablo posted...

I heard that too from somewhere.

User Info: koopabros64

koopabros64
4 years ago#10

elguerodiablo posted...

I had one and I was able to recharge it with soul gems. I don't know what the problem is.
The Platypus the reason games like spore exist.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Ghostblade, what a waste.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived