Ghostblade, what a waste.

#1simonbelmont2Posted 4/28/2012 10:42:52 AM
I just found out about the Ghostblade weapon in Skyrim. I had a look at its stats and it seems like a low level draugur weapon. It looks really cool though compared to the other weapons. It's a shame that such a unique weapon has such crappy stats. What a waste!
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
#2IamI3rianPosted 4/28/2012 11:12:28 AM
Can you smith those? Cause a daedric at legendary isn't much better than steel either. Just saying.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Stole the mudcrab 500!
#3jammymacsterPosted 4/28/2012 11:15:31 AM
You can improve them using three Ectoplasm but the improvement isn't affected by any perk.
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux
#4KoRiy5000Posted 4/28/2012 11:17:17 AM
looks the same as the drain"something" swords in Labrynthian
#5IamI3rianPosted 4/28/2012 11:27:11 AM
jammymacster posted...
You can improve them using three Ectoplasm but the improvement isn't affected by any perk.

Oh. So it's fine then. Got it. :)

Same as Nightingale anyway. Easy enough to get to legendary.
---
Stole the mudcrab 500!
#6elguerodiabloPosted 4/28/2012 11:41:26 AM
I know i just got disappointed by it too. I has that charge bar but doesnt recharge by soul gems sk i thought it might be like the ebony blade and get stronger when you feed it. But i tried feeding it all kinds of things and no dice.
---
TEATIME! B:^o
#7IamI3rianPosted 4/28/2012 11:58:17 AM
elguerodiablo posted...
I know i just got disappointed by it too. I has that charge bar but doesnt recharge by soul gems sk i thought it might be like the ebony blade and get stronger when you feed it. But i tried feeding it all kinds of things and no dice.

You can't recharge it? I need to look into this.
---
Stole the mudcrab 500!
#8simonbelmont2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 11:59:55 AM
Yeah, I heard you can improve it with ectoplasm. I imagine it would indeed be easy to get it to legendary. Funny how it doesn't recharge with soul gems though like elguerodiablo said.
---
#9simonbelmont2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 12:00:22 PM

elguerodiablo posted...

I heard that too from somewhere.
---
#10koopabros64Posted 4/28/2012 12:00:52 PM

elguerodiablo posted...

I had one and I was able to recharge it with soul gems. I don't know what the problem is.
---
The Platypus the reason games like spore exist.