vampires..

#1blueheart100Posted 4/30/2012 9:00:28 PM
I dont understand. I'm a vampire, (yes I chose it and yes it cool!) and yet other vampires dont welcome you with open arms? You would think they would more kinder to one of their own. The closest thing to it is the frozen 10 year old. -_- Why cant we even be vampire lord?
---
The X-Box 360 has lured me to it's darkness, I cannot resit! I must give in!
#2IamI3rianPosted 4/30/2012 9:10:03 PM
blueheart100 posted...
I dont understand. I'm a vampire, (yes I chose it and yes it cool!) and yet other vampires dont welcome you with open arms? You would think they would more kinder to one of their own. The closest thing to it is the frozen 10 year old. -_- Why cant we even be vampire lord?

You aren't the same 'blood type' and therefore a threat to the master vampire who controls the 'coven.' The others might welcome you once the "master's" control wears off, but until then they'll try to kill you.

After that, most people in Skyrim (read bandits) want you dead no matter what. VAmps won't be any different.

Note, none of this is based on lore, and is a story to entertain. Also, I'm certain I'm right :).
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Stole the mudcrab 500!
#3AlBt8901Posted 4/30/2012 9:20:31 PM
Well, your theory of blood type can't be 100% accurate. If you get bit by a Skyrim vampire wouldn't that make you of that 'type' as well?
---
~~ I will conquer my procrastination problem.... JUST YOU WAIT! ~~
#4DainbowRashPosted 4/30/2012 9:22:45 PM
AlBt8901 posted...
Well, your theory of blood type can't be 100% accurate. If you get bit by a Skyrim vampire wouldn't that make you of that 'type' as well?

Fun fact: Skyrim vampires don't bite to transfer the disease. Also, if they did, they take your blood, not vice versa.
---
Opinions are a lot like onions. Throw one hard enough, and you'll eventually kill something.- MC2011
#5MattheauPosted 5/1/2012 3:19:21 AM
That's not how Elder Scrolls vampires work at all. They mostly distrust to outright loathe their own kind, even members of the same bloodline. Most vampires in Skyrim are pretty much feral and the only major clan is extremely paranoid.
#6K_MAC445Posted 5/1/2012 3:31:59 AM
You would think they would more kinder to one of their own.

think they would more kinder to one of

they would more kinder to one

more kinder
more kinder
more kinder
more kinder
more kinder

http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/3462681+_84f96b1e555aa94f34a0a20e5ce43b54.gif
---
GT- RANNOK445