Whats your favorite thing to do in this game?

#1CCGreenRaiderPosted 5/1/2012 12:33:30 AM
Mines is definitely gawking at Nurelion's "goods", whats yours?
---
GT: CC GreenRaider || Ted Nugent for President! || Rooting for: Carolina Panthers||AC/DC & Airbourne Rock||RIP Ronnie James Dio & Gary Coleman|
#2TheLightningGodPosted 5/1/2012 12:44:47 AM
Before I modded?
Hunt the local animals for sport.
After I modded?
Go to each city/town/outpost, and teach the children some discipline.
With my fists.
Which have been upgraded to brutal levels with a perk tree mod.
Either that or throw things at them with telekinesis, which also got a rather substantial boost from that same perk tree mod.
---
Also, Lizard people.
#3Dtothe3Posted 5/1/2012 12:50:05 AM
1. Equipping female followers with Steel Plate Armour.

2. Finding uses for telekinisis.

3. Raiding the dawnstar chest.

4. Finding environmental kills (using unrelenting force to throw people off things)

5. Civil war whiterun mission.

6. Checking bodies for where I hit them with an arrow.

7. Arrow trickshots.

8. Any fight in a castle, feels more like an interesting fight.

9. Sneaking.

10. (Most important point) the fact that thanks to enchanting and the restoration glitch, I can decide how effective/ineffective I wish to be. I can adjust the difficulty and challenge to exactly what I want. Now that is awesome.
---
I used to be capable of having children. Then I took an arrow in the knee... Xbox tag - Dtothe3
#4BISONCHEESEPosted 5/1/2012 12:50:27 AM
Drag bodies into fires for some reason... I've wasted to many hours doing that.
---
Never play a first person shooter with Dick Cheney, he team kills =/
#5Preacher6939Posted 5/1/2012 12:57:52 AM
Dragging bodies into sexual or demeaning positions because I'm a pervert and I don't care because I'm a pervert. But I don't care. But that's only because I'm a pervert.
---
lol@u
#6Oni_TatsujinPosted 5/1/2012 2:01:00 AM
Wabbajack shenanigans. It has a chance to turn people into sweetrolls, which you can then devour. I have many important people sitting in mah belleh, even though it took decades of re-loading. The final assassination target of the Dark Brotherhood, the enemy of the faction I sided with in the civil war... you get the picture.

Throw Voice shenanigans.

Illusion magic shenanigans.

I also have an Argonian character dedicated to RP'ing. And by RP'ing I mean following the example of the famed "Livin' in Oblivion" and "The Elder Strolls" blogs by living life in Skyrim as a fearful, battle-avoiding, perma-dying civilian. No heroics, no seeking conflict, just trying to survive, make coin, and generally be a wimp. It's a LOT more fun than it sounds. Again, dying means dying: I'll have to delete every save file for the character when the time comes.

Master Pickpocket shenanigans. Everyone's naked! Hooray!

Watching you sleep.
---
"The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA."
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view ;)
#7CorporalGiroroPosted 5/1/2012 2:16:22 AM
Oni_Tatsujin posted...
I also have an Argonian character dedicated to RP'ing. And by RP'ing I mean following the example of the famed "Livin' in Oblivion" and "The Elder Strolls" blogs by living life in Skyrim as a fearful, battle-avoiding, perma-dying civilian. No heroics, no seeking conflict, just trying to survive, make coin, and generally be a wimp. It's a LOT more fun than it sounds. Again, dying means dying: I'll have to delete every save file for the character when the time comes.

I'm going to do something like this. I'm going to RP a blacksmith. I haven't decided which race yet. Maybe an orc.
---
Girogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogiro
WWWYKI
#8Ajd_KingPosted 5/1/2012 2:19:11 AM
I tend to roleplay the Argonian from this machinima mini-series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OX8C8g0F8o
---
"Give me back my face."
"No."
#9Brenz0rPosted 5/1/2012 3:03:56 AM
Create magic in my private quarters at the College.

Oh wait, I can't do that in Skyrim.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN