Since there's going to be crossbows, when are there going to explosives?

#1Iron-ZionPosted 5/1/2012 3:26:24 AM

i think explosive will be a good addition to the game, and since dwemer have explosive material they should also implement guns. like a flintlock pistol. you can dual wield them and have perks that shorten the reload time and kickback and if you chain together kills, your rewarded with a power up. There should also be a quest introducing it to Tamriel. What do you think, great idea huh?

#2MC2011Posted 5/1/2012 3:27:29 AM
Eleventy-Seven.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#3RikashiPosted 5/1/2012 3:29:40 AM
In the year 2525.
---
Personally, I love everyone on this board... Except for you.. You're a horrible person. >:l - clone11
#4Iron-Zion(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 3:35:17 AM

you can also buy explosive bullets

#5MC2011Posted 5/1/2012 4:13:39 AM
and a hotplate!
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#6TagThisTsTsPosted 5/1/2012 4:15:56 AM
No guns... just no.
---
"Do you know how many birthdays their are each year? Literally hundreds." Stop buying over-priced DLC!!
#7specialkid8Posted 5/1/2012 5:55:32 AM
Wait, when are where going to explosives?
#8RavensRules69Posted 5/1/2012 5:59:38 AM
Iron-Zion posted...
i think explosive will be a good addition to the game, and since dwemer have explosive material they should also implement guns. like a flintlock pistol. you can dual wield them and have perks that shorten the reload time and kickback and if you chain together kills, your rewarded with a power up. There should also be a quest introducing it to Tamriel. What do you think, great idea huh?

There aren't enough illicit substances in my entire state for this to be a good idea.
#9QuellosPosted 5/1/2012 6:01:44 AM
Ah gun topics. I haven't missed them.

*douses topic in gas*

Also, there have been crossbows since Morrowind, so them being put back into Skyrim means nothing for pistols anyways.
---
*tosses lit match in topic on way out*
#10jing0000Posted 5/1/2012 6:02:25 AM
TagThisTsTs posted...
No guns... just no.

You have a cross bow. Which is a gun that shoots arrows with a drop off rate already.

Early guns where not much greater in range then a cross-bow. their power. not that great. and an insane amount of other factors. Really. They would be a great addition to the game. All hinges on if they were done right.. But really. I can't see any real reason not to have them. Worse case scenario, you don't use them yourself. Also, It takes less then a day for a medium skilled modder to put something like that into a game. So it wouldn't take the devs much time at all.

Just my opinion on it, I'm sure plenty of others disagree.
---
none