what I really want Bethesda to work on instead of mmo

#11lagamorph79Posted 5/4/2012 9:27:27 PM
Bethesda is not working on the MMO... it's Zenimax. Plus, wth are you talking about? Aliens and spacecraft in TES? WHAT!!!???
#12HelmesSeifer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 9:31:49 PM
Not in TES, I'm talking about creating a completely different game. Just have the same playing style
---
Feed Your head
Xbox live Gamertag: CaptainMiles
#13FatalFraggerPosted 5/4/2012 9:37:11 PM
Sounds cool to me, but it would either be too big or the planets would be tiny.
#14darkportal785Posted 5/4/2012 9:42:07 PM
A new IP that plays like TES and Fallout would be great.
---
Luna, won't you cry for me?
#15Ajd_KingPosted 5/4/2012 10:00:51 PM
Let Bethesda get to work on a new ES, let Obsidian get to work on a new Fallout, and let Zenimax get to work vomitting out their new MMO.
---
"Give me back my face."
"No."
#16rodman870Posted 5/4/2012 10:05:53 PM
Honestly though; Bethesda could do a TES style game with almost any setting possible and it would still be a best selling game. I mean cowboys vs indians, mafia, post-apocalyptic, space age, medieval, ancient roman gladiator times, imperial Japan, etc. I could easily see any of those being an awesome Bethesda FPRPG.
---
I like tacos more than burritos.
I'm going to eat a taco, then a burrito. Get it right people...
#17DarkSymbiotePosted 5/4/2012 10:10:21 PM
rodman870 posted...
Honestly though; Bethesda could do a TES style game with almost any setting possible and it would still be a best selling game. I mean cowboys vs indians, mafia, post-apocalyptic, space age, medieval, ancient roman gladiator times, imperial Japan, etc. I could easily see any of those being an awesome Bethesda FPRPG.

No. TES style is wearing out. They need to update the gameplay considerably in the next game.
---
My DMC HD Collection review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/646888-devil-may-cry-hd-collection/reviews/review-150289
#18lagamorph79Posted 5/4/2012 10:13:57 PM
DarkSymbiote posted...
rodman870 posted...

No. TES style is wearing out. They need to update the gameplay considerably in the next game.

Iyo, but not everyone.
#19OverworkedPosted 5/4/2012 10:25:30 PM
rodman870 posted...

A Bethesda developed Star Wars RPG is the Grand-Arch-Ruler of all pipe dreams.
---
Destruction is red, control is blue, synthesis is green, this hurts you.
#20JurazonPosted 5/4/2012 10:35:17 PM
I think Bethesda should make a new Fallout game too. I think the next Fallout should take place in New York or LA.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: MUSTANGMAN82
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."