Dragonborn vs. The Courier (spoilers)

#1JoeSnake132Posted 5/6/2012 2:09:01 PM
Dragonborn is the hero of Sovangard, The Listener, Arch-Mage at this point. He also has all shouts and wearing archmage robe with other enchanted gear. (perks into destro, conjuration, alteration, restoration, and sneak) (Lvl 50)

The Courier from FO:NV is also lvl 50, after Lonesome Road with associated unarmed, melee, and drug perks.

Battle takes place outside of whiterun (the huge plains).

If courier stomps Dragon
---
Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!
#2RikashiPosted 5/6/2012 2:11:21 PM
Frank Horrigan kicks both their asses.
---
Personally, I love everyone on this board... Except for you.. You're a horrible person. >:l - clone11
#3JoeSnake132(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 2:14:10 PM
I didnt even finish the post! haha

If courier stomps Dragonborn gets cicero

If Dragonborn stomps courier gets Boone
---
Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!
#4iohcPosted 5/6/2012 2:18:33 PM
Is this a joke?

Courier has access to guns, plasma and nukes. He could use VATs and snipe the dragonborn from a mile away. The courier would be the last thing the dragonborne never saw.
---
My favorite Disney princesses: Snow white, Cinderella, girl Aladdin, Rapunzel, Sleeping beauty and GreyDominion
#5Grandy12Posted 5/6/2012 2:20:22 PM
iohc posted...
Is this a joke?

Courier has access to guns, plasma and nukes. He could use VATs and snipe the dragonborn from a mile away. The courier would be the last thing the dragonborne never saw.

The Dragonborn can literally summon a thunderstorm with a word.

I'd classify that as a tactical advantage.
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#6howdyneighbor24Posted 5/6/2012 2:21:16 PM
iohc posted...
Is this a joke?

Become Ethereal
---
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#7Justin2KrelianPosted 5/6/2012 2:27:32 PM
When I saw the topic title, I wasn't sure if this was the Courier from NV or Skyrim.
#8piplupzeroPosted 5/6/2012 2:29:04 PM
Courier, Sure dragonborn could go ethereal but that barely lasts and has a long cooldown, plus the courier has boone! There are only two types of enemies left in the wasteland, Dead ones and ones boone hasn't seen yet.
#9Grandy12Posted 5/6/2012 2:34:23 PM
piplupzero posted...
Courier, Sure dragonborn could go ethereal but that barely lasts and has a long cooldown, plus the courier has boone! There are only two types of enemies left in the wasteland, Dead ones and ones boone hasn't seen yet.

And Boone sees them all.

Eventually
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#10iohcPosted 5/6/2012 2:36:27 PM
Rule no. 1 of sniping: don't get caught.

Summary: Courier head shots the unsuspecting dragonborn from a mile away.

I guess you could argue that the dragonborn could do the same but he doesn't have computer assisted aiming(VATs) nor does he have sniper rifles or armor piercing rounds. I seriously doubt arrows can penetrate power armor. Power armor is basically walking tank armor.
---
My favorite Disney princesses: Snow white, Cinderella, girl Aladdin, Rapunzel, Sleeping beauty and GreyDominion