Need help picking a school of magic for....

#1partydontstopPosted 5/6/2012 3:01:04 PM
...... my, jack of all trades char. He's a level 10 imperial. Here's what I have so far:

1- handed
Archery
Light armor
Sneak
Enchanting
Block ( no perks yet )
Speech

I need to figure out another school of magic. I've been using Desto, since it's still viable at lower levels, plus I figured it would be good for my charged weapons. But I head it's kind useless at higher levels without dual casting.

I don't really want to go illusion because I can just enchance muffle on a pair of boots plus I have mass calm as an imperial.

How good is alteration without dual casting? Figure I could use the extra armor wearing light and all that? As well as the spell damage reduction.

Restoration.... it is a perfectly valid school of magic? Right? Would it lose usefulness with block?

If anyone has any input please post!

Also as I level I've been splitting health, magic, stamina evenly. At what point should I quit putting points into magic?
#2Machines_Of_DogPosted 5/6/2012 4:01:54 PM
jack of all trades?

conjuration.
---
"As an idiot, I find this topic awesome." ~ kcheung5440
Currently: anything to avoid FFXIII...
#3casimirneyPosted 5/6/2012 4:02:07 PM
Conjuration. Summons are fun and bound bow rocks off socks.
#4CenturionSpherePosted 5/6/2012 4:03:41 PM
jack of all trades?

why not try using them all? and whatever you like using most you master... or master them all
#5TiberSeptim5262Posted 5/6/2012 4:05:25 PM
Illusion
---
"It took multiple fleets and Destiny Ascension to defeat Sovereign" - Admiral Hackett
#6VexNoFacePosted 5/6/2012 5:41:56 PM
Jack of all trades would be all of them.

Conjuration, Restoration... or both.
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
If you're 25 or older and want a group of relaxed adults to play BF3 with, pm me
#7elguerodiabloPosted 5/6/2012 5:58:21 PM
Illusion is a ton of fun but I'd recommend it more for your second playthru or when you know what your doing and dont need to ask random internet strangers for advice.

Also, conjuration is really helpful if you're bad at games and need help.
---
TEATIME! B:^o
#8VexNoFacePosted 5/7/2012 4:55:24 PM(edited)
Bad day eugene? lol.. you're usually more polite :)

EDIT: eugene.. elgardo.. Diablo.. whatever the hell your name is
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
If you're 25 or older and want a group of relaxed adults to play BF3 with, pm me