Post your best battle stories

#1Wavebird99Posted 5/6/2012 2:53:26 PM
Probably been done to death but Im bored.

Just had an excellent one. I was fighting some Imperial soldiers for a stormcloak quest, just out in the middle of the wilderness and not really by a fort. Arrows flying, swords everywhere etc... when all of a sudden a bear AND a sabre cat show up and begin mauling the crap out of people.

I turn and see one of my poor stormcloak allies get pretty much merked by the sabre cat, while the bear came after me for some reason. Luckily I got out of its way and it became distracted by the Legion soldiers and began chasing them.

The cat badly injured another Cloak before he was killed, while the bear actually ended up chasing a lone Legion down before disappearing. Thought it was an interesting encounter for sure.

I also used fury on a couple of bandits in a tower once and one bandit ended up destroying the other two and knocking them off the tower with excellent killing animations. Was pretty awesome.

Post some of yours.
---
GT: Smitty00
G A M E F A Q S
#2__Fiale__Posted 5/6/2012 3:02:02 PM
This one time i stabbed this dude n he like died n it was like totally cool
---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia
#3CenturionSpherePosted 5/6/2012 3:05:22 PM
this one time i shot a guard with my bow at his knee... he was never the same.
#4TiberSeptim5262Posted 5/6/2012 3:07:58 PM
Badass battle between 3 stormcloaks, 3 thalmors, 2 sabre cats, a giant, 3 wolves and an ancient dragon down south of fort sungard.
Shadowmere didnt survive.
---
"It took multiple fleets and Destiny Ascension to defeat Sovereign" - Admiral Hackett
#5elguerodiabloPosted 5/6/2012 3:35:49 PM
I was doing a thieves guild quest repeatedly because my favorite thrall, Wyndelious the scooby doo villan, kept disappearing. So i was just sprinting thru the dungeon to get it done fast. I took a wrong turn and when i turned around there was a wall of draugr following me. So I let loose the hogs of war and spammed fireballs and punched dead boney faces until there was one deathlord standing. As I started after him he turned tail and booked up a set of stairs. I chased after him and he looked back as I ran him down and i swear there was fear and panic in his eyes. I had to pause the game because I was laughing too hard to give him a proper dental appointment.
---
TEATIME! B:^o
#6LeoTheRoverPosted 5/6/2012 4:03:01 PM
Lemme think...

Me, a dragon (blood, I think), that wandering bard character, a thief, two spiders and a wolf pack.

'Twas a glorious battle.
---
I was here and there, everywhere and anywhere, but nowhere at all.