Anyone else do victory teabags?

#1Jvarg87Posted 5/6/2012 9:53:03 PM
If I ever face a really hard boss or monster and they keep killing me or giving me a hard time, after I kill them I always make sure to humiliate the corpse by either teabagging it or dragging it around and fireballing it off cliffs. Anyone else?
#2The_Viking_SwanPosted 5/6/2012 9:54:42 PM
I occasionally hide murder victims. Otherwise corpses remain untouched. Well except for looting.
---
Official Archangel of smiting hipsters.
//NVBM\\
#3SonicMonkeysPosted 5/6/2012 10:01:31 PM
I keep a collection of corpses in my house, only of named characters though.
---
Blame your fate.
#4IamI3rianPosted 5/6/2012 10:15:30 PM
Wait wait.. let me get this straight. It's humiliating to the dead guy, for you to put your nuts on a dead body?

I'm not a freak, so no. Especially not the male bodies. Being hetero and all.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
RIP MCA... :( A sad day.
#5elguerodiabloPosted 5/6/2012 10:24:05 PM
I always play as a female so its more of a clam stamp. But I think its more embarassing for them when I pose them in compromising positions. Sometimes i'll place some carrots around for effect. It always cracks me up when I think of the person that stumbles onto the scene. The best was when ulfric and his general were (46+23)ing on the throne and everybody was all wandering around and asking "what happened?". Well they apparantly 6x10+9'd eachother to death. In fact that guys head popped off.
---
TEATIME! B:^o
#6F_GalikanokusPosted 5/6/2012 10:31:58 PM
Wait so you can say "clam stamp" but not "69ing"
---
"Let me tell you something if you don't like chicken and watermelon, something is wrong with you, there is something wrong with you!" -Dave Chappelle
#7elguerodiabloPosted 5/6/2012 10:32:07 PM
SonicMonkeys posted...
I keep a collection of corpses in my house, only of named characters though.

I do this too but just because I'm a thrall horder. Anyone thats perm really not just the named ones. Where do you keep yours? I'm just using the whiterun house and some just outside posed for decoration because the house is getting full. I need ideas for a better organization system. I was just doing piles based on class but now there just everywhere.
---
#8elguerodiabloPosted 5/6/2012 10:34:11 PM
F_Galikanokus posted...
Wait so you can say "clam stamp" but not "69ing"

I was just trying to play it safe because Ive been getting modded a lot lately. I think my filter broke.
---
#9son_of_jorelPosted 5/6/2012 10:57:53 PM
Jvarg87 posted...
If I ever face a really hard boss or monster and they keep killing me or giving me a hard time, after I kill them I always make sure to humiliate the corpse by either teabagging it or dragging it around and fireballing it off cliffs. Anyone else?

this cheered me up no end, thanks.
---
I've been chugging cows blood - worked for Dracula, he's fast as crap!