I used to think all the complaining a bugged game was stupid.

#1WovenHandPosted 5/7/2012 12:24:58 AM
Now that I have actually created a character that I have intended to take through every quest and everything the game has to offer, I understand what people have been complaining about. I've came across about three game-breaking bugs for those that are completists. How on earth can Bethesda even think that it's okay to even bring up DLC when the base game is so very flawed? I am perplexed.
---
PSN: WanderingMidget
#2RebelElite791Posted 5/7/2012 12:36:27 AM
I haven't had a single one, and I was totally unpatched till recently.

U mad?
---
After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and to shoals of dust, I will return to where I began.
#3BloodStainedAxePosted 5/7/2012 12:39:18 AM
I know what you mean.

I cant become Thane of Falkreath cus of bugs.

Makes me wish Bethesda would have laid off the release of Skyrim for 3-4 months just to smooth out the game.
---
"I am death, and I am come.
And you are all gone"
#4RebelElite791Posted 5/7/2012 12:44:40 AM
What horrific loss, that.
---
After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and to shoals of dust, I will return to where I began.
#5WayOfTheSwordPosted 5/7/2012 12:55:13 AM
I completely agree with you TC; that has been my Skyrim experience in a nutshell. I had to load earlier saves 4 times on my main character in order to finish all the major questlines and achievements, so I never was able to get everything on one file. Once your save file hits 19MB, you're basically done as well, as the game will start seizing up and freezing at the load screens to certain areas.

I am certainly willing to accept some bugs and idiosyncrasies from a game of this breadth, but I agree 100% that some of the glitches that exist are really inexcusable.

But just remember where you are - as soon as you voice even the slightest degree of discontent with the game on these boards, people will start coming out the woodwork to tell you what a moron you are, that you don't have the slightest understanding of how game coding works, or that you're an immature crybaby who doesn't know how the real world works, and that you should shield your eyes before their genius.

But me, I agree with you.
---
These aren't the droids you're looking for.
#6Talos5262Posted 5/7/2012 1:03:47 AM
Remember Morrowind, Arena , Daggerfall n Oblivion TC?? Bethedas stomp past them without fixing all the bugs. Only uesp can help you with unofficial patches but then its only available for pc only.
---
Kill a boy's mother... and vengeance festers in the son...
#7Ricky_SpanishPosted 5/7/2012 1:16:12 AM
All Elder Scrolls have bugs, it's become a tradition. Though I give them slack, considering how complex the game is. With almost everything moveable.
#8SonicMonkeysPosted 5/7/2012 1:27:24 AM
RebelElite791 posted...

U mad?

Why would anyone be mad? That's great for you, if it's true. (hard to believe the game's biggest fanboy on this though)

This topic is about the thousands of other people who have major problems with every nearly every faction/story questline.
---
Blame your fate.
#9RebelElite791Posted 5/7/2012 1:30:32 AM
SonicMonkeys posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

U mad?

Why would anyone be mad? That's great for you, if it's true. (hard to believe the game's biggest fanboy on this though)

This topic is about the thousands of other people who have major problems with every nearly every faction/story questline.

The game's biggest fanboy? I'm fairly well versed in the lore. I'm hardly "the game's biggest fanboy" when it comes to the game itself.

But nice try my dear.
---
#10SpikesEyesPosted 5/7/2012 1:31:25 AM
I only had 2 minor glitches thru hundreds and hundreds hours of gameplay.....I assume your problem is minor too, but you chose to b**** and moan like everyone else..so it gives you a sense of belonging..
---
"Nothing amazing happens here. Everything is ordinary"