There should have been more Dunmer

#1nw63Posted 5/7/2012 8:54:30 PM
Especially considering the fact that many Dunmer fled to Skyrim after the Red Mountain eruption. Why aren't there more Dunmer?
---
Where we're going, we don't need roads.
#2RUNNERSHIGHPosted 5/7/2012 9:02:52 PM
Uhh...Probably because Skyrim is for the Nords. Duh.
---
Look at the sunset. Light a blunt. Reset.
#3Jstretch19Posted 5/7/2012 9:03:23 PM
Most of them are actually on Solstheim.
---
Balgruuf 2012
#4CheeseMoosePosted 5/7/2012 9:07:51 PM
The naz- I mean stormcloaks killed them all or locked them in prison.
#5jing0000Posted 5/7/2012 9:11:06 PM
They lost a large amount in Morrowind (with the Argonians coming in after a disaster in all) Some fled to places outside of Skyrim and the ones that did come to skyrim already were in few numbers due to low population..to make the game seem realistic I just count 1 NPC as 20-100 depending on the city...
---
none
#6Jstretch19Posted 5/7/2012 9:11:44 PM
CheeseMoose posted...

Nazis = Stormcloaks?

lol, troll detected
---
Balgruuf 2012
#795_EclipsePosted 5/7/2012 9:15:33 PM
Jstretch19 posted...
CheeseMoose posted...

Nazis = Stormcloaks?

lol, troll detected

Haha. My favorite part about all the stormcloak haters, is that they are almost all ignorant. Its sort of ironic lol since racism = ignorance, and not knowing the difference between nationalism and racism = ignorance.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#8azali10Posted 5/7/2012 9:24:11 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
Jstretch19 posted...
CheeseMoose posted...

Nazis = Stormcloaks?

lol, troll detected

Haha. My favorite part about all the stormcloak haters, is that they are almost all ignorant. Its sort of ironic lol since racism = ignorance, and not knowing the difference between nationalism and racism = ignorance.

Nationalism breeds racism. Nationalism itself is almost as bad. When a country forces one race into ghettos and taxes them higher than another in real life, its an abuse of human rights and definate racism. Why is this different in a game?
#9VasDeferensPosted 5/7/2012 9:26:39 PM
Jstretch19 posted...
Most of them are actually on Solstheim.

^^ This. You may get more than your fill of Dunmer, if the rumors are true that Dawnguard might feature Solstheim .
---
I fail in life so I can win in games .
#10Jstretch19Posted 5/7/2012 9:27:06 PM
azali10 posted...
Nationalism breeds racism. Nationalism itself is almost as bad. When a country forces one race into ghettos and taxes them higher than another in real life, its an abuse of human rights and definate racism. Why is this different in a game?

You have any proof that the Dark Elves are being taxed higher than others? Most of the Dunmer sit around complaining or sucking up to Free-Winter. If you talk to the Altmer running the general store, she says that the Nords respect her because she earned it.
---
Balgruuf 2012