Jail breaking fun?

#1readyaimfailPosted 5/8/2012 5:15:24 AM
Is it only white run jail where you can leave items by that grate or in that prisoner so you can break out?
---
I AGREE
Star wars battlefront 3 is needed- sig inspired by zerooo0
#2IamI3rianPosted 5/8/2012 5:20:12 AM
readyaimfail posted...
Is it only white run jail where you can leave items by that grate or in that prisoner so you can break out?

You need items to break out? You're doing it wrong.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
RIP MCA... :( A sad day.
#3readyaimfail(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 5:29:39 AM
IamI3rian posted...
readyaimfail posted...

No no no, I meant taking items and planting them in the cell or in white runs case the sewer to shock the guards and take them by surprise
---
I AGREE
Star wars battlefront 3 is needed- sig inspired by zerooo0
#4IamI3rianPosted 5/8/2012 5:35:43 AM
readyaimfail posted...
IamI3rian posted...
readyaimfail posted...

No no no, I meant taking items and planting them in the cell or in white runs case the sewer to shock the guards and take them by surprise

Well... that I don't know. I try not to get caught :). I suppose it would be easy enough to test though. Plant an item in solitude, get arrested... see if it's there.

**SPOILERS**

Probably won't work in Markarth though, and I wouldn't go testing it there either. That can ONLY lead to trouble.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
RIP MCA... :( A sad day.
#5dancingstonePosted 5/8/2012 5:40:26 AM
you can in solitude and riften have other routes as well, though riften always glitches out on me...