Is it just me or does every single Skyrim player have a stuck quest item?

#1levyjl1988Posted 5/8/2012 11:08:37 AM
I have:

Strange Amulet
Gallus's Encoded Journal
Attunement Sphere (2)
Finn's Lute
Rjorn's Drum
Runed Lexicon

as fixed quest items. Now if I start a new game with all of Skyrim's latest patches will these continue to be stuck in the inventory?

I also have:

Collect Bounty from Skald (3) - quest won't update
Find Pantea's Flute - found Pantea's flute before getting her quest, handed over the quest item, quest item removed, misc still stuck
Kill the leader of Uttering Hills Camp - cleared the dungeon before getting the quest, quest marker pointing to ground with no one to kill.
Ask Aldis for information about Angeline's daughter - killed all the imperials, quest marker pointing to ground
Speak to Verulus about the hall of the dead - stuck misc quest, haven't updated.
Visit the College of Winterhold - use persuassion to bypass magic tutorial, misc quest haven't updated.

as stuck misc quests that can never be completed.

So I gotta assume people playing on the 360/ps3 will have most or some of these stuck items/misc no matter if you reload a new game and play a new story?
---
Too many Games, soo little time ~ I'm Canadian, eh!
Add me online: Xbox Live / PSN: levyjl1988 | 3DS FC: 4639-8984-4691
#2nw63Posted 5/8/2012 11:10:52 AM
Yep I have most of those.

Wish they'd fix it
---
Where we're going, we don't need roads.
#3Wings of FortePosted 5/8/2012 11:24:23 AM
I have the strange amulet. Also I can't store briarhearts or use them in alchemy (thanks Nurelion you dead bastard).
---
A.K.A Red Dingo
#4dmband41Posted 5/8/2012 11:42:41 AM
I have a Dark Brotherhood kill that won't clear. The quest arrow keeps pointing to a dead body. Sucks.
---
'Coors: The banquet beer.' Really?
#595_EclipsePosted 5/8/2012 11:53:06 AM
I have the drum!

And I have a ruby dragon claw I can't get rid of.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#6speedy4000fPosted 5/8/2012 12:02:26 PM
pre patch saves wont be fixed, but new games with patch will be fine
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#795_EclipsePosted 5/8/2012 12:08:17 PM
speedy4000f posted...
pre patch saves wont be fixed, but new games with patch will be fine

Lies. I creature this char after the patch and still have stuck items.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#8speedy4000fPosted 5/8/2012 10:46:26 PM
^you mean you created this character after all patches so far and you still end up getting stuck with items?

Well I did not say it fixed everything I just said anything patched wont fix whats already happened. It prevents it.

Read better
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#9MetalJ471Posted 5/9/2012 5:27:16 AM
I have or have had most of these

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Strange Amulet
You have to sell this to calixto before turning in Wunfurth the unliving during blood on the ice quest

Gallus's Encoded Journal
Once you complete the thieves guild quest to return the skeleton key you can drop this

Attunement Sphere (2)
Once you have opened all the entrances to Blackreach hidden in dwemer ruins it stops bieng a quest item

Finn's Lute
Rjorn's Drum
These i have no idea about i avoided the quests so i would'nt get stuck with them

Runed Lexicon
No idea about this either
---
Join the herd, know true love and tolerance, BE A BRONY!
#10VincentVega13Posted 5/9/2012 8:40:00 AM
I have most of these plus Habd's remains, which I picked up for no obvious reason during some lighthouse mission (I forget where) after he got eaten by a load of Chaurus. They look gross in my inventory too.