This game could of had such cooler achievements

#1Ajd44Posted 5/8/2012 8:25:59 PM
As could any game. Get rid of story based achievements and add some challenging, fun, unique ones. :)
#2DainbowRashPosted 5/8/2012 8:28:22 PM
*have had
---
Guys, guys, there's better things in life than fighting about spelling.
Like terrorist or nuclear attacks, world hunger....oh who am I kidding. Spelling is.
#3Ajd44(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 8:29:07 PM
RainbowDash* .....?
#4DainbowRashPosted 5/8/2012 8:30:10 PM
Only because RainbowDash was already taken D:
---
Guys, guys, there's better things in life than fighting about spelling.
Like terrorist or nuclear attacks, world hunger....oh who am I kidding. Spelling is.
#5Ajd44(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 8:31:21 PM
DainbowRash sounds better anyways.
#6Talos5262Posted 5/8/2012 8:31:23 PM
where is the King and Emperor?
---
Kill a boy's mother... and vengeance festers in the son...
#7TheLightningGodPosted 5/8/2012 8:32:02 PM
Saints' Row.
You get an achievement for beating people to death with a giant purple sex toy and stunning people with Farts in a Jar.

Skyrim needs achievements like this.
---
Also, Lizard people.
#8IamI3rianPosted 5/8/2012 9:03:51 PM
Achievements and trophies are so stupid and pointless in games anyway. Seriously, I don't need someone to give me a cookie for doing something I'd either have done anyway (like most of the lower level achievements) or for something I'd NEVER do, which usually isn't fun (like most higher level achievements). In parentheses is my assumption, since that's how trophies work on PS3.

Either way though, it would be nice to have some that at least inspired you to do something cool/unusual.

How about one for never using a weapon, and getting through the main quest

Or casting a spell

Or drinking a potion

Using 100 scrolls in combat (you know, to actually get you to use them after level 5).

Recharging a staff (a single staff, not any number of staves) 30 times. Again, so people use them more.

Having ten different followers (and completing a quest with them).

I dunno, but it seems to me that a lot of people only play one certain way. I'm not saying archery v sword and board, but that people use one specific thing for healing, and one specific follower for most of the game (or none at all).

I'm not sure how to make them better, but I do know that in most games they are completely useless/unfun.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
You can't read my poker face.
#9WillmaticPosted 5/8/2012 9:18:36 PM
I miss the "Kill 1000(?) people" from fallout 3, I felt like I accomplished something. Maybe it doesn't work here seeing as how it isnt post apocalyptic.

Should have had a Fus Ro Dah kill for an achievement.