Anger problems?

#1zak_the_ripperPosted 5/9/2012 8:23:04 AM
Wow so I noticed earlier today that sometimes, it seems like some of these people on this game are bi-polar. So there I was, snagging random ingredients from an alchemy shop and I accidently got caught grabbing something so small it was only a 1 bounty. Figured I could just talk to guard off and get away with it.... boy was I wrong. It seemed like as soon as the word 'thief' escaped her mouth, I was surrounded by 4 guards swinging swords, and two random mages casting spells on me... all over one freakin gold coin bounty.

So topic of discussion... ever see any strange bi-polar moments over small stuff in the game?
#295_EclipsePosted 5/9/2012 8:26:12 AM
I saw a guard under attack and the guy he was fighting turned on me and hit me so I attacked him back, and the guard immediately turned on me, I was forced to kill them both in the end.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#3zak_the_ripper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 8:30:00 AM
Haha. I had something happen like that before except a hired thug was attacking me and I was dualing Bound Blades and did the power attack with both and well, ended up slaying my wife.
#4Evil_SquidwardPosted 5/9/2012 11:43:06 AM
I always laugh when bandits or whatnot think that I'm more important than the attacking Elder Dragon, and then proceed to get burned to a crisp while I hide.
---
Gamertag: Marshalldilpkle -------- http://z-man-ga.deviantart.com/
The Groosenator is here, ladies and gentlecolts.
#5I_Dont_AgreePosted 5/9/2012 11:46:45 AM
Evil_Squidward posted...
I always laugh when bandits or whatnot think that I'm more important than the attacking Elder Dragon, and then proceed to get burned to a crisp while I hide.

Hehe, that always happens to me. I'll be assaulted by a random Blood Dragon, then out of nowhere come three wolves who's life purpose is to destroy me. They end up frozen and I get to unlock Frost Breath 3. ^_____^
---
''It's hot as hell in here.'' ''You see it too? For me, it's always like this.''
James, Angela- Silent Hill 2
#6TiberSeptim5262Posted 5/9/2012 12:48:58 PM
Olfred chasing around a kid in whiterun FTW
---
"It took multiple fleets and Destiny Ascension to defeat Sovereign" - Admiral Hackett
#7Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 5/9/2012 12:54:36 PM
I dropped a pair of boots in Riften and Mjoll killed someone over it.
---
KittyHeart is the best user GameFAQs has ever embraced.
I'm making a list of all legendary threads on GameFAQs. Please send me a link if you see one.