One thing that kind of killed the immersion in this game

#1R_2the_EgalPosted 5/15/2012 12:55:36 AM
25% of the time you talk to someone to go over a quest with you, their line of sight is pointed as far away from you as possible. It's irritating. It's so stupid.
---
Ur all noobs.
#2RebelElite791Posted 5/15/2012 12:57:22 AM
Boohoo.

It's still neat compared to Oblivion's way.

And If that honestly kills immersion for you, maybe your mind just isn't strong enough to lift the weight of disbelief. Because I mean really. Come on.
---
After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and to shoals of dust, I will return to where I began.
#3IamI3rianPosted 5/15/2012 1:03:03 AM
R_2the_Egal posted...
25% of the time you talk to someone to go over a quest with you, their line of sight is pointed as far away from you as possible. It's irritating. It's so stupid.

I'm not sure about you, but I don't look at people when I'm talking to them if I'm in the middle of doing something.

Now sure, some of the vendors at stalls are just weird, but honestly that ''killed the immersion' for you?

I usually play in 3rd person, and I can get totally immersed.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Lettuce shower made by bees. Toucan Sam that's not cheese!
#4R_2the_Egal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 1:03:35 AM
ur trying too hard to defend an obvious shortcoming of the game. I'm a Skyrim fanboy, but I still try to make sense.
---
Ur all noobs.
#5RebelElite791Posted 5/15/2012 1:04:41 AM
R_2the_Egal posted...
ur trying too hard to defend an obvious shortcoming of the game. I'm a Skyrim fanboy, but I still try to make sense.

No, I just don't look for stupid "shortcomings" where they don't exist.
---
After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and to shoals of dust, I will return to where I began.
#6R_2the_Egal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 1:07:04 AM
It is a shortcoming...they're talking to me without looking. What military leader tells someone to go kill some soldiers without looking at em like it's no big deal lol...really? Not a shortcoming? I could understand the people I talk to that are sitting in a chair. It might be too much to ask them to turn it around or sit reverse. But if the person is standing up, it doesn't seem as though it should be too hard for Bethesda to program the game to make the person turn around and face you before speaking.
---
Ur all noobs.
#7R_2the_Egal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 1:07:58 AM
And I said kind of. Not killed it. I've put in a couple hundred hours already. It obviously didn't kill anything. I'm just pointing out a flaw that could be fixed easily to fix the level of immersion.
---
Ur all noobs.
#8RebelElite791Posted 5/15/2012 1:09:17 AM
R_2the_Egal posted...
It is a shortcoming...they're talking to me without looking. What military leader tells someone to go kill some soldiers without looking at em like it's no big deal lol...really? Not a shortcoming? I could understand the people I talk to that are sitting in a chair. It might be too much to ask them to turn it around or sit reverse. But if the person is standing up, it doesn't seem as though it should be too hard for Bethesda to program the game to make the person turn around and face you before speaking.

I really doubt Tullius feels the need to look at his little errand whelp while speaking.
---
#9R_2the_Egal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 1:10:54 AM
**** Tullius. Freedom of religion.
---
Ur all noobs.
#10ZephyrSSXPosted 5/15/2012 1:11:45 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
R_2the_Egal posted...

I really doubt Tullius feels the need to look at his little errand whelp while speaking.

*Go to talk to Tullius*

*He cranes his neck at an awkward angle to look behind him instead of just turning around*

Yeah, realistic.
---
"We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them." - Lewis "Chesty" Puller