How do i change into werewolf form at will? spoiler

#1L0ZPosted 5/15/2012 6:25:45 AM
I tried toggling beast form under powers but nothing happens. Ive been playing for hours since becoming one but havent changed at all since the quest that forced me to
---
[I7 3770 | G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 256GB Corsair M4 SSD | GA-Z77X-UD3H | 1GB Sapphire HD Radeon 6870]
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#2Agent TJPosted 5/15/2012 6:29:55 AM
RB or RB + LB if kinect shouts are enabled. Of coure after you select best form power.
---
"The machine supplements your heart and lungs that power comes from Jehuty, you will die if you leave Jehuty"- Ken Marinaris
#3Machines_Of_DogPosted 5/15/2012 6:32:15 AM
you activate it like any other power

ifyou want to be able to transform more than once every in-game day then you need to do ill met by moonlight and *spoilers* spare the life of your accomplice

begin this quest by heading to falkreath jail to talk to their prisoner...
---
"No-one tries to kill me and gets away with it..."~ Kliamgroq
#4IamI3rianPosted 5/15/2012 6:33:06 AM
L0Z posted...
I tried toggling beast form under powers but nothing happens. Ive been playing for hours since becoming one but havent changed at all since the quest that forced me to

You can only use it once a day. It's a major power. Wait 24 hours and you can change again.

**SPOILERS**

The Daedric quest ill met by moonlight provides a ring which can be used to change as many times a day as you'd like. Read about it here: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Ill_Met_By_Moonlight

/END SPOILERS.

Why you'd want to change even once, is beyond me.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Lettuce shower made by bees. Toucan Sam that's not cheese!
#5Machines_Of_DogPosted 5/15/2012 6:36:17 AM
heh

usually it is me that gets ninja'd >_>
---
"No-one tries to kill me and gets away with it..."~ Kliamgroq
#6barn34Posted 5/15/2012 6:40:39 AM
and even after you have the uncursed ring of hircine, you have to have it equipped, then also equip the power "ring of hircine" not the regular "beast form" power. "beast form" still allows you to turn once per day like normal with or without the ring equipped. "ring of hircine" power lets you transform whenever you want. just remember you'll have to reequip the ring and the power after turning back before you can turn again. no matter what you do, you won't be able to spam beast form just like casting a spell, if that's what you were hoping for.
#7Dat_Dude_YoPosted 5/15/2012 11:27:25 AM
IamI3rian posted...
L0Z posted...
Why you'd want to change even once, is beyond me.

There is only one thing being a werewolf is good for and that's the only time I use it.

Werewolves cannot be over encumbered.

So when I'm done a dungeon and hauling 1000 pounds of loot back to the entrance I change into a werewolf so a 10 minutes walk becomes a 30 second run.
#8L0Z(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 3:52:12 PM
i hate that your character becomes naked after transforming back. thats the only con to me
---
[I7 3770 | G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 256GB Corsair M4 SSD | GA-Z77X-UD3H | 1GB Sapphire HD Radeon 6870]
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#9IamI3rianPosted 5/15/2012 4:01:50 PM
Machines_Of_Dog posted...
heh

usually it is me that gets ninja'd >_>

Yeah... what the hell. :)
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Lettuce shower made by bees. Toucan Sam that's not cheese!
#10BongSabrePosted 5/15/2012 4:10:43 PM(edited)
Ok. This is how you change at will.

1. Become a werewolf.
2. Acquire, equip and apply Hiricine's Ring.
3. Transform.
4. Wait out transformation or destroy until the transformation ends.
5. Re-equip Hiricine's Ring, re-apply the Ring's transformation "Ring of Hiricine".
6. Transform.
7. Rinse and repeat 3. through 6.
---
It may be wrong, but god bless godlessness.