Thalmor Agent Build

#1urfulPosted 5/21/2012 4:41:22 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking to make a Thalmor agent build next. I'll obviously be an Altmer, and I'm basing my character partly off IamI3rian's bounder build. So I'll specialize in:
-Conjuration
-One Handed
-Light Armor
-Archery
-Illusion
-Speech

Any other ideas?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Goon Comma The
#2Curved_Sw0rdPosted 5/21/2012 4:42:40 PM
*barfs*

You thalmor make me sick!
---
Javik - Anthromorphic African fish-man - Retneug
#3keybladelord12Posted 5/21/2012 5:15:03 PM
Kill Heimskr.
---
The bloodiest beef in The Reach!
#4urful(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2012 11:13:07 PM
Anyone have a list of Talos worshipped? Already took down everyone's favorite preacher, but I need more.
---
#5LithiumLegendPosted 5/21/2012 11:16:02 PM
Well you can't join the Thalmor so....you're a Thalmor agent who is going to kill Thalmor?
---
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.
#6urful(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2012 11:46:18 PM
When I realized I was Dragonborn, I started considering consolidating power by myself. Still the same aims, just won't let anyone stand in my way.
---
#7LithiumLegendPosted 5/22/2012 12:08:42 AM(edited)
The build itself is fine, but you can't be associated with them in anyway. The Thalmor want you dead. You have to kill them. They hate you as the Dragonborn so the whole Thalmor aspect really makes no sense... .Plus there's dialogue where the MC asks who the Thalmor are a few times... so the MC doesn't even know who the Thalmor are.
but hey. Do whatever you want. It's your character.
---
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.
#8IamI3rianPosted 5/22/2012 12:05:26 AM
urful posted...
Hey guys, I'm looking to make a Thalmor agent build next. I'll obviously be an Altmer, and I'm basing my character partly off IamI3rian's bounder build. So I'll specialize in:
-Conjuration
-One Handed
-Light Armor
-Archery
-Illusion
-Speech

Any other ideas?

I DON'T approve of this abortion of the bounder build. How dare you defile my good name with such... Thalmor ambitions.

Anyway, if you want a talk and not a build, I can do that. Illusion and conjuration tend to be mutually exclusive. That's not to say you CAN'T combine them, just that it's VERY mana intensive to do so, and (generally) you end up with the same results.

Your choice of speech leads me to conclude this is more of a roleplay though, and I can work with that.

Without alteration in the mix (or smithing) you're going to be a glass cannon. that's fine, but (for the RP) I MIGHT consider going up to elven in smithing for the armor. Also, this can allow you to deck out a follower (perhaps Faendal... Bosmer are a part of the Dominion). Even Kharjo would work well with this build, as long as you can manage to smith him some good armor (either steel, or something magic, like Ebony Mail).

Also, alchemy never hurts, and it seems that since a few of your skills double up, you may end up with extra perks at higher levels. Alchemy is a great choice for any character, since it can do anything, and some things that other skills can't.

Here's the part where I USUALLY say I hope that helped, or something else encouraging. For you... go back to Summerset. Dirty Elf.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
This space for rent.
#9urful(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 1:07:06 PM
So as I've been playing this character, he's changed from being a Thalmor agent to trying to consolidate power to become a lesser god. Killing the dragons, tearing Skyrim apart, absorbing the power of his enemies.
---
#10All_hail_c4evaPosted 5/22/2012 1:10:07 PM
LithiumLegend posted...
The build itself is fine, but you can't be associated with them in anyway. The Thalmor want you dead. You have to kill them. They hate you as the Dragonborn so the whole Thalmor aspect really makes no sense... .Plus there's dialogue where the MC asks who the Thalmor are a few times... so the MC doesn't even know who the Thalmor are.
but hey. Do whatever you want. It's your character.

The dialogue actually makes it seem more legit. I mean a CIA agent that gets asks about the CIA is going to say "Who?".

He could just make him a Thalmor Double Agent so he can play both sides of the field.