so Ingun Black-briar?

#31lenmutt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 10:04:29 AM
Dtothe3 posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...
I wish getting married IRL was as easy and simple as it is in Skyrim, women IRL expect you to spoil them for years before they even let you get anywhere with them. Let alone marriage, Skyrim has the right concept.

'Hey I could die tomorrow by a random horrible turn of events, wanna get hitched?'

Me: 'Yeah! I Also could die a horrible death and have my body violated by necromancers or chomped on by dragons, let's get married!

Try marriage for a week. Pretty sure you will find the alternative to be heaven.

is marriage really that bad?
#32SlayerslugPosted 5/28/2012 11:10:23 AM
Never marry Muiri from that Dark Brotherhood quest. She keeps thanking me for solving her "problem". Which is really annoying and sounds kind of weird out of context.
---
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
#33Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 5/28/2012 11:15:54 AM
The moonlight knight posted...
I can't marry Wylandriah, so I'm not marrying anyone. :/

Beth was too lazy to finally give a married NPC some unique dialogue, so they cut her.
---
KittyHeart is the best user GameFAQs has ever embraced.
I'm making a list of all legendary threads on GameFAQs. Please send me a link if you see one.
#34lenmutt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 5:33:45 PM
Slayerslug posted...
Never marry Muiri from that Dark Brotherhood quest. She keeps thanking me for solving her "problem". Which is really annoying and sounds kind of weird out of context.

I always found that marriage option to be alil odd anyways
#35master_gamr1231Posted 5/28/2012 6:03:11 PM
My first character married Scouts-Many-Marshes in Windhelm. I just loved hearing that silky voice saying, "Ah, it's my love, come to visit," whenever I walked in. And "Is there anything you need, dearest?" *sigh*
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#36CRtwentyPosted 5/29/2012 12:43:08 AM
The correct choice is obviously Ysolda.
<Insert your joke about "Mammoth Tusks" here>
---
"Wal-Mart has friggin' everything you'd ever need in a Zombie attack" -ScreamerA440
HG FC - 2322 0405 2787
#37DemonGrantePosted 5/29/2012 12:46:04 AM
Why can't I marry a giant? The Dhovakiin should be able to add to the legend with a giant marriage. Although there was that hagraven...
---
Go ahead, make my day.
Laus Deo!
#38Talos5262Posted 5/29/2012 12:48:01 AM
SusannaTheWickd posted...
My body does not approve of this topic.

Thank god you're not dead!!! :D

Talos approve +5
---
The 9th Divine
#39Talos5262Posted 5/29/2012 12:50:00 AM
Slayerslug posted...

That doesn't stop me from marrying the hottest girl in the game,
---
The 9th Divine
#40BardockpwnsjooPosted 5/29/2012 12:59:01 AM
How do you think THEY feel? That they can never marry?

Just a small town girl! Living in a lonely world! She took the midnight train going anywhere!
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?