Disrupt the Skooma Operation (OMFG)

#1IlluminatiaPosted 5/24/2012 5:18:39 PM
So I just now got back into Skyrim for the first time in months, after hearing all this talk about all these great patches since I've been out of it. And I STILL CAN'T COMPLETE THE DAMN SKOOMA QUEST, WTF. That means I still can't have a house in Riften, which is all I wanted. Are they seriously just not going to fix this?
---
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
#2xGenocidestPosted 5/24/2012 5:21:49 PM
Have you tried a new game?
Your save is most likely "corrupted" IE, the data is already f***ed up.
---
---
I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings. I have no rival, no man can be my equal.
#3jammymacsterPosted 5/24/2012 5:26:35 PM
xGenocidest posted...
Have you tried a new game?
Your save is most likely "corrupted" IE, the data is already f***ed up.
---

What this guy says. Many of their fixes are preventative fixes, glitches that have already occurred often won't have been fixed.
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux
#4ObviousssPosted 5/24/2012 5:27:22 PM
My name is Todd Howard and I'm sorry we haven't attended to your own personal glitch.

Please accept this gift basket and keys to a new Mercedes.
---
XBL GT: Corvolt
#5Illuminatia(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 5:32:13 PM
Ah. Well that blows, this was my lvl.80 main file. Anyway, thanks for clearing it up.

And Obviousss, screw you. This isn't my own personal glitch, it's been there since the beginning and plenty of people have been complaining about it.
---
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
#6ObviousssPosted 5/24/2012 5:33:02 PM
Yes, all three of you are woefully screwed out of a house.
---
XBL GT: Corvolt
#7RikashiPosted 5/24/2012 5:37:15 PM
Was the OMFG really necessary?
---
Personally, I love everyone on this board... Except for you.. You're a horrible person. >:l - clone11
http://i.imgur.com/JIHhw.gif
#8DainbowRashPosted 5/24/2012 5:40:59 PM
Rikashi posted...

would ZOMG have been better? :p
---
Guys, guys, there's worse things in life than fighting about spelling.
Like terrorist or nuclear attacks, world hunger....oh who am I kidding. Spelling is.
#9RikashiPosted 5/24/2012 5:42:44 PM
DainbowRash posted...
Rikashi posted...

would ZOMG have been better? :p

No, but I expected like some amazing discovery related to the quest, not a whiny complaint like the hundreds of others made every day.

Also, I just started watching FiM and to be honest, Applejack beats Dash by far.
---
Personally, I love everyone on this board... Except for you.. You're a horrible person. >:l - clone11
http://i.imgur.com/JIHhw.gif
#10RebelElite791Posted 5/24/2012 5:43:40 PM
LOUD NOISES AHHH
---
After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and to shoals of dust, I will return to where I began.