The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Witcher build?

#1Caravan_GirlPosted 5/25/2012 3:49:59 PM
Just got into the first book (not played the videogame yet) but thought it'd be interesting to RP as a 'Witcher' character - kinda like the Stendaar guys I think, but obviously a lot different.

So far I figured on them being Breton (magic resistance).

Weapons wise, you'd carry a Silver Greatsword (for monster slaying) and then another weapon for fighting normally, such as a Sword or War Axe.

Bear with me on this, as I've not read widely into the Witcher Saga, but skill wise I think its safe to say Illusion, Alchemy, Destruction, Two-Handed, One Handed and Light Armour would be the skills to main with.

Anyone else have any input?
#2ViciousXl2Posted 5/25/2012 3:56:22 PM
Yeah alchemy sounds like it makes sense.
I've only played a bit of the first one, so I'm in the same boat as you I guess.
Sounds like a fun build though.
---
Opinions are like ass-*****
Everybody's got one and they all stink
#3Caravan_Girl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 4:07:28 PM
ViciousXl2 posted...
Yeah alchemy sounds like it makes sense.
I've only played a bit of the first one, so I'm in the same boat as you I guess.
Sounds like a fun build though.

I'm just starting out with it, sticking to Whiterun hold mostly atm, just about to start the Companion's quests so I can grab a Silver Greatsword; been using a Steel one enchanted with Shock so far. Only level 11...

Once I'm at a reasonable competency I'll try and playthrough in a themed way monster hunting.
#4Caravan_Girl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2012 10:51:00 AM
Bump!