Okay, I dont exactly like the vampire's idea, but how do you not join?!

#1WTKstuffPosted 6/7/2012 2:04:28 PM
Seriously...

I was watching some e3 interviews about it, and the vampire's side is totally stacked. First, you become a GD vampire which looks like it can wreck almost anything. Second, you can summon a GD gargoyle that does the same crap. Third you have the freaking force...throwing and chocking people around like darth vader. 4th, you can hover over streams and travel super easy.

This is all pretty awesome, untill you find out what they stand for. I kind of like to be a good guy in games, so blocking out the sun does not seem like something I want to do.

Being a member of Dawn guard gives you little to nothing. A cross bow and a squad of trolls are your prizes for joining them.

Im sure there is more rewards for joining Dawnguard that they are not talking about, but you have to admit, it sounds incredibly lame to be a member of dawnguard.

Its kind of like joining a war where one side has tanks, fighter jets and nukes, but you dont exactly enjoy their cause. The other side has a decent idea, but the most they have to offer is sharp twigs and some chewed gum.
---
WantToKnowStuff
New Vegas FTW
#295_EclipsePosted 6/7/2012 2:07:26 PM
I wonder if its possible to be a vampire and still fight for the dawnguard.

That said, Werewolves > Vampires :O
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#3master_gamr1231Posted 6/7/2012 2:08:40 PM
Wow, sounds like you clearly know EVERYTHING about this DLC weeks in advance. Tell us, where did you get such thorough knowledge about all of the rewards for the questlines?
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#4M4nnimalPosted 6/7/2012 2:09:19 PM
You can get your own armored trolls by joining the Dawnguard, plus crossbows obv.
---
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."
#595_EclipsePosted 6/7/2012 2:09:22 PM
master_gamr1231 posted...
Wow, sounds like you clearly know EVERYTHING about this DLC weeks in advance. Tell us, where did you get such thorough knowledge about all of the rewards for the questlines?

You small bro?
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#6WTKstuff(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 2:10:47 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
I wonder if its possible to be a vampire and still fight for the dawnguard.

That said, Werewolves > Vampires :O

I agree, werewolves are cooler, but thats another thing I forgot to mention. They try to make the werewolf seem cool in the DLC by throwing it its own perk tree, but it does nothing nearly as cool as what the vampires appear to do
---
WantToKnowStuff
New Vegas FTW
#7Morael_ThelPosted 6/7/2012 2:10:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8master_gamr1231Posted 6/7/2012 2:11:51 PM
95_Eclipse posted...

You small bro?

I'm just saying that it's ridiculous to be making such judgments about the DLC weeks before it even comes out.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#9WTKstuff(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 2:13:59 PM

Did you even read my post?

"Im sure there is more rewards for joining Dawnguard that they are not talking about"

Im just saying, they are making it seem like the vampire side has much more to offer
---
WantToKnowStuff
New Vegas FTW
#10WTKstuff(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 2:15:49 PM
M4nnimal posted...
You can get your own armored trolls by joining the Dawnguard, plus crossbows obv.

Yeah, i put that in the post, but that seems pretty weak compared to a floating vampire sith lord who can create monsters
---
WantToKnowStuff
New Vegas FTW