Possible builds/race for an Achilles/Sephiroth type character?

#1PureGreatness27Posted 6/11/2012 10:04:33 PM
I'm starting a new character for Dawnguard to make my new main character to try and do everything I can in Skyrim. I figured Achilles and Sephiroth were 2 of the most badass characters I've ever seen, and want to try and make a character similar to a mix of them, a power lusting, almost demi-god like arrogant force. I was thinking with going with a Nord (most similar appearance wise most likely) but considered going a little more abstract with a Dark Elf (more evilish). Any suggestions for race/build/etc?
#2Jakobs_FodderPosted 6/11/2012 10:16:16 PM
I know Achilles has been done, a dozen times over. Sephiroth, not so much, should however be simple enough.
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#3RebelElite791Posted 6/11/2012 11:08:48 PM
Anyone who thinks Sephiroth is the most badass character they've ever seen probably needs to graduate middle school.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#4PureGreatness27(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2012 11:13:10 PM
Sorry, making an appearance by materializing and running an innocent little main character through with a huge sword and not giving a damn is badass any way you slice it. Now go away clown.
#5IamI3rianPosted 6/11/2012 11:16:32 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Anyone who thinks Sephiroth is the most badass character they've ever seen probably graduated middle school 15 years ago

Fix'd, but not angrily, genuinely.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
You're an insecure, obnoxious, goat-faced moron -CM Punk
#6RebelElite791Posted 6/11/2012 11:35:54 PM
PureGreatness27 posted...
Sorry, making an appearance by materializing and running an innocent little main character through with a huge sword and not giving a damn is badass any way you slice it. Now go away clown.

Not even remotely.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#7RebelElite791Posted 6/11/2012 11:36:16 PM
IamI3rian posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Anyone who thinks Sephiroth is the most badass character they've ever seen probably graduated middle school 15 years ago

Fix'd, but not angrily, genuinely.

Quite true. Should say they're stuck in middle school then
---
#8F_GalikanokusPosted 6/12/2012 12:00:07 AM
Come on guys everyone knows Ordell Robbie is the most bad ass character of all time. Think about it, he's a black man with a ponytail and a braided goatee how bad ass is that? Plus he kills somebody by luring them into the trunk of his car with the promise of Rosco's Chicken and Waffles, and then shooting them in said trunk.
---
"Let me tell you something if you don't like chicken and watermelon, something is wrong with you, there is something wrong with you!" -Dave Chappelle
#9C_BurnsPosted 6/12/2012 12:09:31 AM
I would go Achilles on this one. I know it has been done, but with the armor options, it just seems to fit given the Imperial armors.

Race I would go Redguard, and I guess ... Just make him ... Lighter. Best sword fighters in the lore, adrenaline rush is perfect.

Build wise? One handed, block (shield), possibly a mix of heavy and light armors. Imperial sword and shield of ysgramor would look cool. Closed imperial helmet would be badass, maybe the Penitus Oculatus armor? All of these just look up on the wiki.

Hope this hlps.
#10Jakobs_FodderPosted 6/12/2012 12:20:26 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Anyone who thinks Sephiroth is the most badass character they've ever seen probably needs to graduate middle school.

Rebel, no...please? No?
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos