Crossbows???

#1xYABBAxPosted 6/12/2012 9:15:52 AM
Will they use stanard arrows or will we have to find quarrels for them? I hope not i have amassed a collection of 500 Dwarven arrows and I can't bring myself to blot out the sun just yet.
#2OblivionManiacPosted 6/12/2012 9:18:10 AM
Normal arrows my friend
---
Gamertag: Xasther
#3magemaximusPosted 6/12/2012 9:18:27 AM
bolts
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
#4hellslingerPosted 6/12/2012 9:18:34 AM
During stage demos at E3 last week Todd said you can create your own bolts for it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6oqZA.jpg
#5PotentialCyborgPosted 6/12/2012 9:19:36 AM
Crossbows use bolts.
Joining the Dawnguard will open new crafting options to balance vampire lord, so I assume you will be able to make (or at least buy) crossbow bolts.

Unique to bolts will be ammunition enchanting.
Sooo, fire/ ice bolts in our future.
---
A baby seal walks into a club....
#6Fisto_Posted 6/12/2012 9:20:48 AM
PotentialCyborg posted...
Crossbows use bolts.
Joining the Dawnguard will open new crafting options to balance vampire lord, so I assume you will be able to make (or at least buy) crossbow bolts.

Dat damage.
Will we be able to have Dragon/Daedric crossbows, or are they limited like in Morrowind?
---
Please assume the position.
#7MrcTOtheJPosted 6/12/2012 9:22:05 AM
Yeah I like how the Dawnguard is crafting based, really suits the charictar I plan on going though there first, since he has 100 Smithing, and will go absolutely ape crazy when he sees all these new things to make. (My Level 81 nord battle mage who out smiths Eourland Grey-Main by useing an anvil and a fire place only)
---
One does not simply walk into Skaldafn-Luiman04
#8xYABBAx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 9:23:00 AM
Fisto_ posted...
Crossbows use bolts.

Dat damage.
Will we be able to have Dragon/Daedric crossbows, or are they limited like in Morrowind?

If I can have a fire/ice crossbow with lightning bolts I will be a happy mo fo
#9PotentialCyborgPosted 6/12/2012 9:23:52 AM
Fisto_ posted...
Crossbows use bolts.

Dat damage.

Probably so.
Idk if you can make them, but they seem to be in the dlc because the devs refer to crossbows in context as a new weapon type, not a new weapon.
---
A baby seal walks into a club....
#10MrcTOtheJPosted 6/12/2012 9:27:06 AM
I hope there's more than the Whooping two crossbows that we got in Morrowind (Steel and Dwemer) it wouldn't be that hard to just modle one of each type. The one in the Trailer looks silver so there's hope in that.
---
One does not simply walk into Skaldafn-Luiman04