Horizon Mod

#1Blade_Of_IcePosted 6/13/2012 11:59:36 PM
Is it legal or will i get permabanned for trying to mod one of my characters using the horizon program
#2da_gamaPosted 6/14/2012 12:12:56 AM
Try it and find out.
---
If you are interested in an ES Roleplay story go to the board in my quote
#3Paradox421Posted 6/14/2012 12:23:28 AM
I highly doubt it. Plenty of people mod their save files using a PC version of the game, and none of them get banned. Plus, Todd Howard has said many times that he would love it if modding were possible on consoles, so I doubt Bethesda cares. If any would do anything, it's Microsoft, and the likelihood of them banning you for messing with saves in a singleplayer-only game is very low.
---
I think I know, I don't think I know. I don't think I know that I know.
I think I know even though I don't think I know. I don't think I think.
#4RebelElite791Posted 6/14/2012 2:02:19 PM
Paradox421 posted...
I highly doubt it. Plenty of people mod their save files using a PC version of the game, and none of them get banned. Plus, Todd Howard has said many times that he would love it if modding were possible on consoles, so I doubt Bethesda cares. If any would do anything, it's Microsoft, and the likelihood of them banning you for messing with saves in a singleplayer-only game is very low.

When they use a pc version, they're just using the CS/console commands, not adding third party stuff that isn't already in the game. Big difference.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#5Paradox421Posted 6/14/2012 2:14:24 PM
Eh, true. But I still don't see anyone getting banned over this.
---
I think I know, I don't think I know. I don't think I know that I know.
I think I know even though I don't think I know. I don't think I think.
#6xSourc3Posted 6/14/2012 2:22:23 PM
I've done this for months. Nothing to worry about
#7TheFifthPersonPosted 6/14/2012 2:30:56 PM
From: Paradox421 (35) | Posted: 6/14/2012 9:23:28 AM | #003

It isn't Beth who would be banning you, it's MS, and they're pretty quick with that banhammer.
---
http://lostfacts.net/boards/index.php
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
#8NuclearBoyPosted 6/14/2012 2:43:38 PM
I would actually advise against modding with Horizon. I have 4 characters, all modded, and I don't see dragons anymore. Less creatures spawn, too. All 4 characters and the only way to get dragon souls is to go to where they sleep at word walls. All four characters and no one to kill. :/
---
http://www.rainymood.com/ Enjoy your
http://endlessvideo.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k relaxing evening
#9agentspoonPosted 6/14/2012 2:53:23 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Paradox421 posted...

When they use a pc version, they're just using the CS/console commands, not adding third party stuff that isn't already in the game. Big difference.

I believe there is a video in the deepest darkest part of the internet that has Todd saying he can run PC mods though the Dev Kit and play them on his Xbox.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#10Blade_Of_Ice(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2012 5:33:28 PM
xSourc3 posted...
I've done this for months. Nothing to worry about

are you able to go online or did you just create a new account to use it.